Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As someone had posted they wanted a 62 plate as it was the year they were born which is near my 61, it would be interesting to see the age group this car is appealing to
say 17-25, 26-35, 36-55, 56- etc but dont seem to be able to start a Poll

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I did mean that just a typo slip

·
Registered
767 Posts
Wilf said:
dont seem to be able to start a Poll
Not sure what sufficient rights are butI don't think I have them.

<table ="tableBorder" cellSpacing="1" cellPadding="3" align="center">
<t><tr ="tableSubLedger"><td><a name="FAQ13"></a>How do I create a poll?</td></tr><tr ="tableRow"><td align="justify">If you have sufficient rights to create a poll in a forum you will see a 'New Poll' button at the top of the screen on the forum and topic screens. When creating a poll you need to enter a poll question and at least two options for the poll. You may also select whether people can vote multiple times or just once in the poll.</td></tr></t>
</table>

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
There is "Forum Permissions" with a drop down arrow in the bottom right corner of the standard web view. If you click on the arrow you can see what you are entitled to do. It would appear as if we have all lost the ability to start polls so I'd guess you'd have to get LS or Dan to start one.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Me = 37, SWMBO = 36 (you're only as old as you feel tho, right?)

·
Registered
490 Posts
I tried creating the poll in this thread earlier but it counts it as a new topic... i can create the poll and close this thread if that's what people want??????

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm 81 and had to change from my Z4 as it was too low for meto get in and out of due to my advancing years. Love the Mokka.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.