Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

We've finally had to admit defeat and are changing our Pug GTI for a Mokka (need the extra room for our 2 year old son) and can't wait for the car to arrive. Never thought I'd say that over a sensible family car. Must be getting old.

We've gone for the 1.4 turbo petrol with space saver tyre, sat nav and in satin steel grey. It was ordered on 30th Dec and we are due to collect on 2/3. Dealer should receive on 15/2. Currently stage 2 on tracker completed on 21/12 so fingers crossed.

Great forum by the way, love checking out all the gossip.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad we are so entertaining.
that is an impressive turn around time.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome to the waiting room thats a real fast estimated delivery time. I wonder if yours is one of the stock brought models as they seem to be moving quite a lot of those on very quickly with the least mods.

especially as I think they are selling techlines as exclusiv's to lots of custromers on the quick turn around times.

hope you due date sticks as its a lot closer than mine.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Wrcome to the forum,
Nice to see another potential Mokka owner join the forum. Thats quite a good delivery estimate as most of us have to wait on average 4 months (or so) hopefully you wont suffer any dreaded delays.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When we ordered, they said if we didn't want sat nav the wait would be late march/April. I think it was more luck that the colour and spec we wanted they could get quick (compared to everything else). Maybe it's because we haven't gone for the diesel. Seems we're in a minority of engine and colour choice. Not holding my breath though judging by pretty much everyone else on here. We live in eternal hope of copious ships arriving stuffed full of Mokkas

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
If it wasn't for the leasing cost difference and the company's fuel rate boundries I would have gone for the 1.4T AWD. It's the one I test drove and I just love petrol over stinky diesel.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know they're more economical but I can't stand the clatter clatter noise. Personal taste I know. Just hope there's still a bit of oomph in it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts