Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I ordered my Mokka 1.4T SE, with front camera, rear camera & NAVI in Velvet Red, on the 13th June. It is due around 21st November.

The wait is killing me! I really hope I like it when it comes.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi cormos
Glad to see you have placed an order.
i went to various dealers within my area and got a lot of conflicting information regarding delivery.
My closest dealer said that no one would take delivery till 2nd week of january 2013.
To be fair he did show this on the computer but his attitude was bad so i never ordered from him.
My dealer has said deliveries to start end of november 1st week in december so if i get it before xmas ill be happy enough.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Delivery dates don't really bother me that much - I just want to see some demonstrators made available so I can decide if this is the car for me

·
Registered
217 Posts
What really cheesed me off when ordering was the fact that all mokkas come with a blue dashboard unless ironically
You order a blue car which comes with a black dashboard.
I couldn't stand the thought of a blue dash so I upgraded to the SE to get the leather and matching dash.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wingy: The reason mine will be here in November is because I ordered it as soon as the order banks were open. I knew it wouldn't arrive until November because, even though the order banks were open, no sold orders would arrive before the launch. If you order one today the Anticipated Delivery period is now around the end of January.

Theforestdweller: Demonstrator stock is due to be delivered to dealers ready for the launch in the latter half of November. Happy testdriving!

·
Administrator
254 Posts
From what I understand they've taken a lot of pre-orders so things are promising
... but I still want to see one in the flesh

·
Administrator
254 Posts
wingy999 said:
What really cheesed me off when ordering was the fact that all mokkas come with a blue dashboard unless ironically
You order a blue car which comes with a black dashboard.
I couldn't stand the thought of a blue dash so I upgraded to the SE to get the leather and matching dash.

Nope I don't want a blue dash either. Reminds me too much of our old fiesta and that was black with a blue dash!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts