Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , my order was on release day, 17 Nov, one of the first ordered! still waiting, still in Korea !I see more and more Mokka's around, am I alone or doothersshare this?

·
Registered
163 Posts
ouch! - have you tried Vauxhall customer care? do you have an order number and can track on the trackmyvauxhall website?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I also went for the 1.7Cdti Awd. Ordered on the launch day and should be here in April. I just hope I get it before my holidays as I am carless at the moment as my son had my last one.
Still only seen one on the road. Bit of a sickener really as it only lives round the corner from me.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, Dealer blames GM giving US priority with the Buik and Chevy versions, Vauxhall want to contact dealer to find out why etc etc, (know buik not spelt correctly) I did get offered the showroom model for that day but I had to have the spec I wanted so 'special order' has been used, one day...

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I don't think the Chevy version is available in the US, just the Buick

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I think that that may just be dealer talk as I think that the Buick was released much later than the Vauxhall/Opel brands from General Motors, although I could be wrong.

·
Registered
374 Posts
CHARLIE said:
Hi , my order was on release day, 17 Nov, one of the first ordered! still waiting, still in Korea !I see more and more Mokka's around, am I alone or do others share this?
This is what we are all experiencing with the Factory order, don't worry. We'll be getting a fault free Mokka in May

1 - 7 of 7 Posts