Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I went to the beautiful Nafpaktos for Kitesurfing this weekend... Unfortunately the wind didn't blow... So I drive my Mokka 1.7 CDTi 4x4 on the beach...

·
Registered
185 Posts
That's so cool! I want to be on a Greek beach with my Mokka!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Elamprou - stunning photos mate. Are you Mokking us with these?
All that sunshine & brightness makes the Mok look even better! It's still freezing cold here & parts of the UK still got/getting some snow.Looks like you're really enjoying your new car - long may it continue. Collect mine inabout 3 weeks & then 'Zakynthos in the summer' to catch some of your glorious weather,food & people.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Wonderful pic,very jealous same as I've ordered,just wish I was in Greece too,15 weeks lol not that I'm counting ;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will make a quick review on positives & negatives...

*I managed to fit everything with the back seats down (ex. 2 pairs of skis + 1 carving snowboard with boots and bags foe 3 days trip..... or 4 kites + 2 boards + 2 bags for the weekend........)!!!

*I have done 5000km and the cycle gets bigger and bigger... At the moment with full tank I can travel for 887km!!!

*Very drive-able in all conditions (city - countryside), easy to park in the city, high position...

*Five people travel very easy, but for 5 bags you need a travel-box...

*Very good infotainment and very good I-Phone integration... (maybe a Mokka application for I-OS and Android will be valuable...)

*On the neg side, I saw before going to work two weeks ago the sign of the four wheel drive deactivation... As you can see in the pics I was in a sandy beach... Well the 4x4 didn't activated at all !!! And I don't mean just as a message in the screen... I had only front wheels move and had to manoeuvred my Mokka so as to find traction... Will check this with my dealer since as I saw in the forum that Opel will go for a software update (sensors sensitivity or something...)

IF ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH THE 4X4 FUNCTION, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Edited by: elamprou

1 - 9 of 9 Posts