Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As this subject has been broached on at least one other thread, I thought I would start the topic. Following concerns about the continuation of AFLs , I spoke to my dealer today who kindly forwarded the official communique regarding MY14 . Now , due to the sensitive nature of this , I will not add the official document till May 1st . However , I will give you a brief summary

Prices :

There will be a small price increase on all models except the 1.6 Techline , between £50 and £220 approx .

New Models :

A 1.4 turbo 2wd will be available in both manual and automatic transmission .

Product changes :

S trim to remain "on hold "

Tech Line gets Navi 950

AFL no longer standard on SE trim , but remains an option .

Ambient lighting no longer available fo Exclusive and Tech Line trims.

Flex Fit carrier not available for Tech Line .

Electric glass sunroof available as an option ( £495 )

19" Alloys available for SE ( £600 )

CD 600 (£240) and Navi 950 ( £1055 ) for SE and Exclusive - The CD 600 is an apps based infotainment system . The 950 appears to be the Sat Nav version . Map updates will be via USB . Both support rear camera ,and have CD player , BT and DMB as standard .

New colour -Orange rock -other colours remain .

Existing option prices remain unchanged .

Price changes as from 1st of May to any unsold stock at that point . MY14 orders to be taken from this date .

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I so shouldn't have read this. Nice to see them uprating the stereo to an apps based system - is this the one in the Adam and similar to the Trax one (except with DMB)?

I wanted the Cosmo's sunroof.

Iwonderwhy the flexfit isn't available on the TechLine but is on the Exclusiv.

Orange rock sounds

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would imagine that the flexfit issue is to ensure the Tech Lines are available quickly and are more fleet focused . It sounds like it is the one option that will add significant time to build date . As for Orange Rock ,it would have been a big tick for me . The Tech Line is even more the sweet spot in the range now for cash or fleet buyers .

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Yeah I can see your point there, thanks Number Six for this.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also hope the CD600 will use the sat nav app from an android phone or Iphone as in the Trax, which makes the need for a dedicated sat nav a £800 folly .

·
Registered
572 Posts
Haven't even GOT the car and its out of date

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
........but better value than the MY14 SE !!

·
Registered
817 Posts
AlyG said:
Haven't even GOT the car and its out of date
Says it all really.

Just been told mine has been built Event 40.

Old model

·
Registered
50 Posts
My 1.7 exclusiv with nav, rear camera and winter pack has not been given a build slot yet. Any one any idea if the new specs will affect my order? I.e. will it have the ambient lighting, and more importantly will the price be affected?

·
Registered
817 Posts
I think you will be okay. Youve signed a contract with them so Im guessing they have to honour it.

Im sure thy will have told you if they couldnt fit the extras you wanted

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All sold orders without packs received prior to May 1st will be at present price . Similarly all customer pack orders will be unaffected . Dealer assigned vehicles at Event 35 and beyond will be at current prices , those at 20-33 will be subject to the new prices . There are further provisos for cancelled orders , and those with no customer postcodes , but should not effect the vast majority . If in doubt , contact your dealer .So , Andylad , looks like you are not going to raid the piggy bank for the extra cash .

·
Registered
817 Posts
So you will have ambient lighting, which I knew nothing about until a few weeks ago and was a nice surprise.

Should save me some pennies now that I dont need to go clubbing, ill just sit in my Mokka when it eventually gets here.

·
Registered
50 Posts
You could hire a heavyset man in black trousers and shirt to stand outside your mokka then charge people £20 to get in and a fiver for a warm bottle of crappy lager whilst playing some horrenduusly loud, bassy sounds through the stereo that youths claim to be music.

And by the way, I am old yes!

32 before you ask.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I'm 43 so they will have to listen to music they probably havent even heard of. Or it will be the 10th generation remix

1 - 20 of 72 Posts