Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to fit a set of mudflaps to the Mokka, has anyone bought the cheapy ones on ebay about
£18 for a full set, do they fit properly, are they good quality, or should i buy the genuine Vauxhall ones about £50. Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No guess work wanted, xukey is the brand name of the first set i looked at, £18 approx all the cheap ones are much the same chinese made stuff i'd say. Genuine is probably the best route.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I'd probably buy the Vauxhall ones, better than finding the £18 was a waste of money and then buying buying them as well.

·
Banned
38 Posts
Want to fit a set of mudflaps to the Mokka, has anyone bought the cheapy ones on ebay about
£18 for a full set, do they fit properly, are they good quality, or should i buy the genuine Vauxhall ones about £50. Thanks.
I have fitted both, cheapo eBay items and genuine Vauxhall items. Both are a very poor fit with numerous gaps for all the road crap to enter. Sold both sets, and happy to live without them. Car looks neater without them, and they add nothing to the party.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks thats good to know, Cheap universal fits all cars type fitted at the minute, horrible, better

·
Banned
38 Posts
join mokka car care club get %25 of parts and half price MOT,s
Vauxhall Service Club is what I believe you are talking about. 25% off servicing and parts, good luck with that as it was discontinued a few years back. Vauxhall servicing costs have increased to silly prices now. Just check online at Vauxhall website, and book a service. Better be sitting down when you see the prices. I bought my Mokka some eight years ago, and paid £130 for each of the first five services, now costs almost 400 quid for a service!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
The Service Club was alive and well last Sep when I phoned and received my Service Club Membership number. I then used it to get 25% off my service. Whether this has changed-no idea.

·
Registered
3 Posts
buy the vauxhall ones theyfit better and last longer i fitted them and they look neat

·
Banned
38 Posts
buy the vauxhall ones theyfit better and last longer i fitted them and they look neat
How do you know that? I have fitted both, the Vauxhall sourced items were no different than the the cheaper items. Both exactly the same. Last longer, WOW, how do you know. The nonsense continues on the Mokka forum!!

·
Registered
876 Posts
How do you know that? I have fitted both, the Vauxhall sourced items were no different than the the cheaper items. Both exactly the same. Last longer, WOW, how do you know. The nonsense continues on the Mokka forum!!

If all you can do it pull the forum to pieces.why did you join .members are just trying to get advice not derogatory comments

·
Banned
38 Posts

If all you can do it pull the forum to pieces.why did you join .members are just trying to get advice not derogatory comments
Look Swinton, I do not know you. I try to give advice and do not accept subjective opinions. I give my objective opinion based on my experiences.

·
Registered
218 Posts
My vauxhall mudflaps have been on for over 6 years now and look as good as the day I fitted them. Perfect fit as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Fitted my mudflaps couple of days ago from Vauxhall they were easy to fit only cost £48 not a bad price, they look good and has stopped all the muck and grime getting on drivers door and rear bumper well worth it, all I need now is side steps have to phone insurance to see if it alters. also had a smiley type number plate made for the rear which in my opinion looks ok.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts