Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe a bit premature this but what people think about holding a get together to admire each others purchases and discuss face to face any issues, problems etc. I was thinking around late April / early May. Central location perhaps Wakefield/Sheffield/Leeds.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Leeds Central hahahaha its 2-2 1/2 hr drive from Coventry lol...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 hrs from Newcastle and 2 hrs from Birmingham that is why I suggested it as being central. Just a suggestion and in no way a commitment. Where would others suggest? Edited by: Baconsarni

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you look at a map of the U.K. Leeds looks fairly central to me. (No, i don't live in Leeds) And i thought you would all enjoy driving your Mokka's, the further the better?

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'd be up for Leeds but think early May is too early as some of us don't have dates confirmed yet so I suggest early JUNE may be easier..just a suggestion but I like the idea :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
It wasnt a bad comment just having a laugh sorry if it offended alittle....

If free i might make this... But i am a field engineer and work silly hours when you are all asleep..

But sounds good...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wonder if we can get a vote set up? Covering location preference and month?
Who knows it could be a regular monthly or bi-monthly event?.

·
Registered
109 Posts
CMV said:
If you look at a map of the U.K. Leeds looks fairly central to me. (No, i don't live in Leeds) And i thought you would all enjoy driving your Mokka's, the further the better?
You mean that the centre of the world isn't old London Town? What about us southern softies who get a nosebleed any higher than Watford? Maybe a Southern Region meet, somewhere a bit warmer - a trip to the seaside maybe? What about Brighton, Worthing or Bognor?

·
Registered
767 Posts
WIBBLA said:
But i am a field engineer and work silly hours when you are all asleep..
So it's you that keeps our fields all looking so nice

Keep up the good work

It must take hours straightening out all those crop circles

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
must remember that for when one of my colleagues uses that line.

I think we talked about MK - the land of roundabouts for a potential meet venue before to make it easier on the South lot (though ten times more harder for the Northerners).

·
Registered
197 Posts
We had all agreed on MK before but this was months and months ago before the forum grew so big.

Some of us early adopters of the waiting (still!!) room may recall.

I think this was for a southern and midlands meet.

·
Super Moderator
9,689 Posts
At least you brought it to the fore.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts