Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after the mountain, my new Mokka went to the woods. I don't have flex fix so I fitted my girlfriends mountain inside the car... Didn't fit mine since I went for trail running but you can do it!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Nice! Looks so clean! Can't wait for this horrible weather to shift so I can clean the hell out of it. Mine has got icicle mud flaps at the moment :(

·
Registered
61 Posts
Excellent pictures. I am very jealous as I have probably got to wait until June until I get mine.
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
421 Posts
This just isn't fair! We've a (new)memberfromIzmirand a member from Greece. If it wasn'ttorture enough waiting for the Mokka to arrive, we now have members taking the p*ss with their sunny climes. Damn you!!!
Looking good elamprou. Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Looks the business.
Putting the bike in the car though. What were you thinking. Did you not consider the flexfit.
Hope for a review in the near future.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Superb pictures, even better that it's black. Still to see black in the flesh, might be June until we get ours. The pics on the website don't do the colours justice

·
Registered
17 Posts
Great pics! Lovely sight. This helps to make our waiting more bearable. Thank you! This shows a bike fits inside even with the front wheel mounted. Edited by: El Aleph

·
Registered
219 Posts
Being just two months into a four month wait, these are the last thing i want to see ...... But the best thing i need to see

Quality pimp shots, quality

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice shots, thanks :) . I checked out the forecast for next two weeks which promises sunny and hot weather. So it would be good to setup everything for picnic by seaside. Swimming ? Hmmmm... Maybe :) ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts