Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all, I just wanna share some pics from a weekend in the mountain with my new Mokka 1.7 CDTI 4x4...<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">In order to reach a friends house I had to cross a difficult ice rocky road that Mokka cope easily...
<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">The snow - ice road to the snow centre didn't activate the 4x4 function so I cannot comment on that...
<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">

I will come with more details, but have to say that: "I am very happy with my new Mokka"!!!

I managed to fit an alpine snowboard 1.72cm and two pairs of skis by open down the 2/3rds of the back seats, however I will go for a travel box so as to increase my capacity...

Edited by: elamprou

·
Registered
163 Posts
nice pics!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Lovely pics elamprou.....like looking at a postcard

·
Registered
66 Posts
....and the pics aren't bad either, Viv

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello to all and thanks very much for the comments!!!

The mountain is "Parnassos" which is located in central Greece, 220km from Athens.
The area of the photos is "Livadi" 10 min before the snow centre of "Kelaria", after the village of "Arahova".
I am living in Athens...

I 'll be happy to see you on the slopes of our mountain!

Since we approaching a long weekend, I'll try to come back with more pics and maybe a video from my go-pro...

Regs from Greece!!!
Edited by: elamprou

·
Registered
434 Posts
Thanks for that love Greece go every year ,been to stoupa near kalamata numerous times,love the pics,thanks for sharing

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi Elamprou - absolutely stunning photos, mate & made EVEN BETTER with the Mokka in it. Love Greece - especially the islands - regularly go to Zakynthos - it's like our second home. Going again in July. I wonder if I can hire a Mokka whilst there????

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Mountains you say. I didn't see the mountains until you pointed them out. I only saw the Mokka.
No. Seriously stunning backdrops for your little baby. How they compliment each other.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I didn't realise Greece had mountains :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
elam - cant you take your mokka down the mountain :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Almost one year with my Mokka and I am revisiting the first pictures on the snow!!!

Nice snow-Mokka!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts