Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , I have seen a lot of so called expert reviews on the Mokka, mainly 3 stars . Having owned probably 7 Vauxhall vans / cars! I don't take a lot of notice On the bods who write them. Reliability & practical have always been the case . I have had the New Astra Turbo for just under 3 years. Very juicy .so looking to get the Mokka in a Diesel. I also have 17 cdti Astra Van. I have phoned a lot of V. Dealers , but none have one in the showrooms... Would love to eye one over before taking the plunge. Anyone know where I could view a Mokka ? I'm in East Herts, Essex and North London borders.. Thanks in anticipation.........!!

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Hi,According to one of the dealers on here the Mokkahits the showrooms on the 16th November.

The reviews should be taken with a pinch of salt IMO. I've just read a review of the 2.0d BMW 3 series and that said it had a tractor like sound too - maybe the reviewers just don't like diesel?

Welcome to the site by the way

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks L.S. & Dan.....
Re. BMW.... Wouldn't mind one of those tractors !! maybe reviewer is into plug in cars ?
I guess I will just have to wait...........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts