Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a new model/replacement Mokka due out next year ? I am wondering if anyone has any knowledge of what will be on offer.

I am about ready to replace my 2017 Mokka X 1.4 auto, currently I am looking at other makes.

Rick

·
Super Moderator
9,508 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks wellinever for your help.

I will have to be patient a while longer !
Rick

·
Super Moderator
9,508 Posts
Same situation here as we usually order in November but haven't a clue as to what is available!

·
Registered
796 Posts
If you want a PEUGEOT go to a PEUGEOT dealer lol
Your remarks will not be welcome by the NEW Mokka owners who will be coming
on this site in the future

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome enough for some of us GM Mokka owners who wouldn't want a pug tho...
If I was after a new Mokka now I'd be rushing to get one before the first pug entered the showroom.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Ha Ha

·
Registered
121 Posts
I was told by my dealership two weeks ago that Mokkas stopped production a few months ago and they had been instructed to register existing stock before October 1st 2019. I don't know anymore details than this. I have had two Mokkas but looks like I won't be getting a third!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
On the Vauxhall site a week or so ago I "built" quite a few different models and colour combinations, every model I tried was available, there must still be a considerable stock.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Yeah, the GM mokka is still available but one that caught my eye was the Griffin Plus model with the 19's -- Pentagon are doing these pre-registered with 10 miles on the clock for just over £16k now that's a saving

·
Registered
796 Posts
Seeing your not a lover of the PSA badged Opel/ Vauxhall model's, you had better get your
your order in quick :smile:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yeah, the GM mokka is still available but one that caught my eye was the Griffin Plus model with the 19's -- Pentagon are doing these pre-registered with 10 miles on the clock for just over £16k now that's a saving
These are some good deals on these but also they are missing some of the std features the Mokka's have like no reverse or front parking sensors or the folding mirrors, both of which are needed especially the sensors. :tsurprise::tsurprise:

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Ah, that makes a difference then didn't realise that parking sensors or folding mirrors are not included -- so now not so impressed -- will keep mokka for a few years more

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
This came to light in the order forum where it was decided the all griffin no bull advert contained a fair proportion of bull :wink:

·
Super Moderator
9,508 Posts
Rather than purchase a 2017 model (which we already have) I'd sooner wait and see what the 2020 model has to offer regardless of heritage. :wink:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
We keep our cars longer term, about 8 years has been our change time, but if We were looking now there's a whole new generation of small SUV's worth a look.

·
Super Moderator
9,508 Posts
For whom the bell tolls, this is obviously Vauxhall Mokka Customers who cannot purchase the intended new model until much later this year. :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts