Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all..

Just alittle about myself and whats going on..

My name is Craig and at the moment i own a 165bhp Abarth 500... It is such an awesome car and ticks every box apart from one box... This box of space.

Now i am Married with two children 7 & 10 i can see you all now seeing my problem
SPACE!

Anyway i went to have a good look at the Mokka after seeing some adverts and thinking that looks a good looking SUV, Now my brother and uncle have the KIA sportage and i have been looking at this also but for the same spec as a Exclisiv its £20k..

So we have made the choose and as we dont do many miles we have gone for a 1.6 exclisiv i wouls love an SE but i wanted to keep payments down.

I managed to get £11400 for my Abarth which is 17months old and i also got £1000 off the list price of £17995 so i got the Mokka and my trade in for £5595 over a lovely intrest free to :)

But they are struggerling to get a white and i may have to have black, i have never had a black car but had about 5 whites and always like white,

We are at the dealers tomorrow to see what they can find as i am an impatient git and want it now lol. But i do need it before the end of the month as i aint paying £160 road tax on my Abarth and then hand it back 1-2 weeks later. :)

Anyway thats me and soon to be a Mokka owner with more space than i have ever had.

Craig

·
Registered
506 Posts
Welcome WIBBLA
- Don't forget you can claim back your road tax for unused complete months so the financial hit is not too great. I see you looked at the Sportage, did you look at the iX35 as well? - same vehicle under the skin, made by the sister firm (Hyundai) and cheaper for similar specification.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did look at the Hyundai but there PX price was awful and never come back to me and the APR on the finance was not 0% lol...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update!

Black is what we are getting, Should be with dealer on the 6th and it has the Winter Pack mmmmm warmmmmmmm....

LOL.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will it turn up at the dealers today.... fingers crossed

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And the answer is .............

NO...

·
Registered
167 Posts
I feel your pain...

Dealer still has no idea on the whereabouts of my mokka , if it was on the vessel that came in last night it's gonna be 3 days to get to the dealer.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Ploy

we don't know.

So far we tracked 4 vessels (see track Haugh Kunsan thread)
The hold 5000+ cars but stop at several ports during its voyage.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well well well... got a call from dealer today apparently our mokka is landing tomorrow and going straight into have pdi and get registered...
so I should be a Mokka carbon flash exclusive with winter pack better off by Saturday... I wonder if a free nav600 may have been installed by mistake...or flexifit hahahaha

·
Registered
38 Posts
MrMayo

thanks for the info . my estimated delivery is 12/04/13 so guess th vessel will be docking late March

I may hire a dingy and to the bugger in

·
Registered
167 Posts
WIBBLA

Your making me jealous, I haven't heard anything from my dealer!!!
I hope they get mine in as well

·
Registered
217 Posts
I feel your pain mr mayo. Waiting for call tomorrow pm from VCS.
Fingers crossed that since I ordered it in July they can find it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Remember I didn't order mine I just asked what they had coming or in stock asap... wanted white got black... things you do to get things quicker...

The dealer said the car was passed to the transport company Monday 4th...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well i TS been quite today as my sales person has been off I am hoping for that call tomorrow to say all ready.. then its bugger off from work go collect my abarth thrash that down to garage for one last time. Sit and cry and hopefully bring my mokka home...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still not turned up..... apparently tomorrow and I will still have it for Saturday... my bum is twitching..

·
Registered
296 Posts
Mine too!!!!!!!!!

No call and no emails!!!!! I prepared myself to think next week just in case and i glad i did!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts