Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi


Was supposed to pick up my new Mokka on Friday 1st March @ 4 o'clock

Garage called at half two to inform me the car won't be ready as it has been bashed and they will get it sorted by next week.

I then went directly over to the garage to demand a new one now having to wait until May/June at the earliest.

Gutted.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
374 Posts
Nightmare!
Probably lucky they didn't have time to repair before you picked up. Edited by: tetchmeister
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A honest garage for once lol
Someone will probably get it sold to them in the next couple of weeks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
374 Posts
The wife had an Alfa 147 a while back and the numpty drivers were clearly messing around when they took some cars for MOT, 4 car accident on the way back!
The service manager didn't sound like he wanted to be on the phone when he called me to give me the news!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
374 Posts
Sandyfla said:
A honest garage for once lol
Someone will probably get it sold to them in the next couple of weeks.
I guess it would have been registered to you already, so will probably be a good buy depending on what the damage was.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
584 Posts
Sandyfly
I bet your really upset, I agree with you, the last thing you need is a repaired new car
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jcol said:
Sandyfly


I bet your really upset, I agree with you, the last thing you need is a repaired new car




It was ordered for my wife she wasn't as angry as I was and they couldn't tell me what had happened.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
If thats not a reason for some freebies off the dealer, I dont know what is.



Urm.. just to ease our minds, what was that spec/colour again?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RunninaMokk said:
If thats not a reason for some freebies off the dealer, I dont know what is.


Urm.. just to ease our minds, what was that spec/colour again?
Got a few already off them but some more to get hopefully.
1.6 Exclusive petrol
White
Wife only does 4000 milesper year no need for diesel
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top