·
Registered
247 Posts
Nice, can you take more pictures of the dash. Thanks

Also, what options did you go for? Edited by: psp888

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Stupid boring SE colour scheme. I want that dash!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it certainly grows on you, nicely finished

·
Registered
63 Posts
I don't like it. We could have had a 1.6 techline in carbon flash within 2 weeks with this interior. Test drive was in brown Mokka & I didn't think it suited a brown car, so despite the wait,May if we're very lucky, I'd rather get what we actually want when buying brand new.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well I love it!
sooooooooo much I am getting the same when I pick my up today. Red velvet exterior!!,! EXCITED!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
When I get mine it will be velvet red with the black interior. I didn't think the brown was an option. I have seen it in the flesh though and personally I think it looks the business.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well said Mokkadna!
will take some photos of mine when I get it and post them. Not many of us seem to have opted for the velvet red! I nearly went for the blue or white slam pleased I changed my mind.

Originally ordered misty lake in December but when there was a delay my dealer rang round and offered me the same car in white, blue or red.......only thing I haven't got from the original order is heated seats but I can live without that if it means collecting today!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Got our Mokka on 1st March. We opted for the blue dash, looks really nice, I have had many cars over the years and they have all had the usual, black, dark grey or light grey dash with varying usual interior colours.

All I can say is that the blue dash and dark brown really is refreshing, my first thoughts when I read the options for interiors was OMG!!, who would want that !!! The colours look more saturated in the brochure and in pics, its only when you see it first hand that you see it not as obscene as it sounds !!

I test drove a Mokka with the blue dash and really liked it upon first sighting..

But everybody has differing tastes and I fully understand those that have opted for the traditional dark colours..

Maybe we should start a poll, see who goes for what interior ..

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
There was a poll open for the interior colours but I can't find the link to it at the moment. It might have vanished due to my permission issues.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have the blue and brown interior on my silver Mokka as black wasn't an option when I ordered mine.

Everyone who has been in the car likes it and says it is different as it makes the interior lighter and classy.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
In my case I didnt realise from the brief descitpion on the brochure that it is as stated, first impressions were OMG, then reading the positive comments on the forum gave me heart and now I have it and think it's great. How about that for a convert!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
That blue reminds me of my grandad's Consul Cortina dash from about 3000 yrs ago. Cool if you like retro, not quite my taste though (although I can see how it might grow on you).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts