Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

i have received my mokka SE 1.6 last week
and i was just wondering if i can automatically fold the door mirrors when i lock and unlock the car from the remote? if someone could help me that would be awesome!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Don't know about automatically with the remote but you can flip the mirror button inside the cab to close them.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I wonder if someone will create a mod for them?

·
Registered
505 Posts
When i get mine. I will get the my friend to plug in his tech 3 and Vauxcom into it and find all the possible extras that can be switched on or off.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Fatman said:
When i get mine. I will get the my friend to plug in his tech 3 and Vauxcom into it and find all the possible extras that can be switched on or off.
OH YES!!!
You keep us posted on a seperate thread on that one please
be great to know what is available. Would any change fault the warranty?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Fatman said:
If the Mokka software is anything like BMW software it might well be possible, there are dozens of things that can be set up or changed which are not in the owners manual if you only know how. Keep us posted please Fatman.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes i want this as i keep forgetting to fold them in before i get out the car

But what annoys me is my company car (a ford focus) even has this !!

Please sort it out

·
Registered
246 Posts
marvin said:

Please sort it out
Why is it so important that your mirrors need to fold? My Mokka has many deficiencies, this is not one that bothers me. I get out my car, and before I close the door I fold the mirrors. Edited by: wellfan

·
Registered
39 Posts
wellfan said:
marvin said:

Please sort it out
Why is it so important that your mirrors need to fold? My Mokka has many deficiencies, this is not one that bothers me. I get out my car, and before I close the door I fold the mirrors.
I'd like it !!

I think it'd be a great idea

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have to fold mine to get the car in the garage, as the drive and garage is not in line, so autofold would prevent me from getting the car in.

·
Registered
47 Posts
QMSI said:
I have to fold mine to get the car in the garage, as the drive and garage is not in line, so autofold would prevent me from getting the car in.
My scenic has auto fold mirrors, it also has a button that can fold the mirrors at will. Auto fold just means that its also wired to the ignition as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts