Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

The Mokka 'Seems' To Be Most Appealing To...

• 17 - 25yr Olds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 26 - 30yr Olds

• 31 - 35yr Olds

• 36 - 40yr Olds

• 41 - 50yr Olds

• 51 - 60yr Olds

• 61 - 70yr Olds

• 70+

• Ordered But Expecting Delivery In The Afterlife

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
@Wilf (on previous age thread) It was I who wanted a '62 plate due to birth year but after exhaustive discussions with SWMBO'd it seems that if I have a private reg plate, she says it should be an obvious one as a '62 plate does look like it's just that. Plus I wanted to get our 3 girls initials in it plus the boss and me but can't get the plate to suit.
Looks like it will be something with '99 in it now as we met in '99 and it was the year of the treble for United and that always manages to get a rise out of the New Blues that have sprung up since the Oil sheikhs have bought a title winning team for them.

·
Registered
494 Posts
oh, forgot

Me 50, she 40.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I maybe 39 but still act like a 20 year old lol, quite ironic that when I was a teenager I hung out with a much older crowd and now I hang out with a younger crowd lol.

·
Registered
240 Posts
BB (Bad Boy) - I'm 50 & followed MCFC all my life - through thick & thin (mostly thin)! At least we don't have the referee in our dressing room!! & nothing like walking onto the bitter rivals allotment & handing out a good hiding..... 1-6!! I'll give you the title this year though......unless AF wants the CL more! - then maybe it's not over!! Good bantering BB.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm 42 but act like a 'Clownshoe' (i have no idea what that age actually is) as i was reliably informed by a work colleague who puts the word dull into the phrase "christ you are one miserable boring oxygen thief".

·
Registered
240 Posts
And surprised you did'nt order it in the 'red' then!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
It would appear that as well as not being able to create polls in this forum I also am no longer allowed to vote. Since when did I become a prisoner?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
DietCokeBloke said:
It would appear that as well as not being able to create polls in this forum I also am no longer allowed to vote. Since when did I become a prisoner?
Check whether you are logged on to vote. I have sometimes tried to post on my ipad only to be told I can't and find that for some reason I have been logged off.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I suspect the 41-50 age group would have been better served in 2 five year sections!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was 47 last Saturday.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Bandage_Boy said:
@Wilf (on previous age thread)  It was I who wanted a '62 plate due to birth year but after exhaustive discussions with SWMBO'd it seems that if I have a private reg plate, she says it should be an obvious one as a '62 plate does look like it's just that.  Plus I wanted to get our 3 girls initials in it plus the boss and me but can't get the plate to suit.
Looks like it will be something with '99 in it now as we met in '99 and it was the year of the treble for United and that always manages to get a rise out of the New Blues that have sprung up since the Oil sheikhs have bought a title winning team for them.

I must admit that I aren't too bothered with a private plate but did have a look at them and couldn't really find anything suitable anyway so will end up with a lucky for some 13. Interesting the poll is showing what I suspected at the moment. I would have put the age in the 45-55's Edited by: Wilf

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm surprised. I thought it was more a car for people with younger children (which us, nudging 40 are in the upper end of the age range for ankle biters).

That said, my skis and ski poles should fit with no effort, and I've bought the flex fit simply so I can thrash my mountain bike around the nearby forest again.

Mid-life crisis? Moi?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Squinny said:
I'm surprised. I thought it was more a car for people with younger children (which us, nudging 40 are in the upper end of the age range for ankle biters).

Hey Squinny, my girls are 9,7,+4. That's young enough.
@Zig62, Haha, I knew at least one would bite. Noticed you are in Dartford? Is that a suburb of Stockport, the stronghold of the City Fans? Lovin' the banter tho' Keep it going.

As for the age thing, I might be 50 but with the 3 young girls, I don't feel it at all. Still playing football, MTB'ing Gym etc. Plus coaching the girls football team. It's a state of mind this age business.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Zig62 said:
And surprised you did'nt order it in the 'red' then!!
SWMBO'd picked the colour and I don't have any hang-ups with colours that 'other' teams play in.

I notice Mario doubled his total for the season in one game for Milan.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Don't laugh BB but I remember when Stockport used to beat us (about 15 or so years ago) - see I told you I remembered the 'dark days'! How times have changed - we win the league & they fall into the conference!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Why? - has he wiped out another luxury bathroom with a firework? Why always him? Can't begin to think!

·
Registered
494 Posts
It was ironic that whilst still on cloud 9 in Majorca having watched us win the treble in Barcelona, I watched your just as entertaining Wembley date with Gillingham. It was the ONLY time I wanted you to win a game as Liverpool Fans can say what they want, we always want to beat City before them.

you didn't answer the Dartford comment mate

1 - 20 of 62 Posts