Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a lift in a new Astra this morning which had the winter pack. I loved the heated seats.

Anyway, just called my dealer today, to see if I could upgrade to the winter pack on my Exclusiv.

Nice surprise though, dealer said, tracker site is way behind. I had my first tick "Your car has a confirmed build date" in the middle of January.

It was scheduled for delivery on April 12th, roughly the same time as the dealer stated.

Now I have been told, itsto late for the upgrade as my Mokka is due at the dealers on 15th March

Mokka 1.7 CDTI Exclusiv- Pearlescent SnowFlake White

·
Registered
90 Posts
You're lucky I just contacted my dealer and he couldn't even confirm if I was going in to their next build slot on the 15th Feb, even though they are still saying I will get my car in March!

Not a happy bunny and asked to speak to the manager as I was getting fobbed off and the only advice he can give is to call back around the 17th as he should have more info by then.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I ordered mine on 17th November and was told March for delivery. Tracker is saying 5th April. Rang dealer last Friday to see if I could add spare wheel as option and not as accessory (£100 instead of £200). Dealer rung back yesterday to say he had spoken to factory and was a week too late to change so Im assuming its currently being built.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Chrisbr,

Careful when ordering the spare wheel, i've been charged £200 for a space saver wheel even though I tried to order as an option just before Christmas the guy at the parts desk was useless saying I had to have the chasis number so he could identify which wheel to order, secondly all the extra parts e.g. brace, jack, etc are all ordered seperately, thirdly when I did order the wheel my dealer is trying to charge me extra for the tyre (they thought the wheel was complete with tyre but its extra) so my dealet recognised their error and state I dont have to pay extra for tyre.....just bare these points in mind when ordering

·
Registered
142 Posts
Thanks for that info Kirby.

So £200 is just for the wheel? So tyre and jack are additional? And do you get the foam inset to hold everything?

Will be visiting dealer in a couple of weeks to pass on personalised plate certificate etc so will keep this in mind as was thinking of ordering it at the same time.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ay great news

Lucky you.

I have the same delivery date that you had 12/04/2013 ............... would'nt mind my fleet supplier telling me I was going to get my vehicle on the 15th March as this is my birthday

wishful thinking...........................

·
Registered
767 Posts
chrisbr said:
I ordered mine on 17th November and was told March for delivery. Tracker is saying 5th April. Rang dealer last Friday to see if I could add spare wheel as option and not as accessory (£100 instead of £200). Dealer rung back yesterday to say he had spoken to factory and was a week too late to change so I'm assuming its currently being built.
Even if it's now being built I can't believe that they can't get an apprentice to wander over to your car on the production line & whip out the emergency tyre inflation kit & drop in a sparewheel, jack & foam tray in it's place. Would only take a couple of minutes.

·
Registered
494 Posts
@Flat Eric, stop appyling logic and common sense to this process will you. Default setting is random on everything Mokka.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Flat Eric said:
chrisbr said:
I ordered mine on 17th November and was told March for delivery. Tracker is saying 5th April. Rang dealer last Friday to see if I could add spare wheel as option and not as accessory (£100 instead of £200). Dealer rung back yesterday to say he had spoken to factory and was a week too late to change so I'm assuming its currently being built.
Even if it's now being built I can't believe that they can't get an apprentice to wander over to your car on the production line & whip out the emergency tyre inflation kit & drop in a sparewheel, jack & foam tray in it's place. Would only take a couple of minutes.

I thought the same but obviously this is one way of getting more money out of you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts