Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has any pictures of the Mokka 4x4 drive system fitted to a Mokka? Ideally, pictures of the front half, I.E the transfer box, drivers side driveshaft, prop shaft etc. We are trying to get an idea of space required, mostly for the transfer box.

If anyone has access to a ramp and can get pictures I'd be very grateful, I know it's a long shot but worth asking.

Regards,

·
Registered
208 Posts
I would have sent you pictures from the Haynes manual I bought but it unhelpfully doesn't have any underside pictures of the 4x4 version, brilliant(!)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would have sent you pictures from the Haynes manual I bought but it unhelpfully doesn't have any underside pictures of the 4x4 version, brilliant(!)
That’s a shame! I don’t suppose the Haynes manual mentions the transfer box ratio?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, would be very helpful if it does. I can't find any information on it, failing that I'll have to take the transfer box apart and count the teeth.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Out of interest, I see your Mokka is a 1.7 cdti with a remap, what torque figures are you running? Trying to work out how strong these transfer boxes actually are :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Apologies, i had a minor family 'incident' last night and this slipped my mind. I've got a reminder on my phone for tonight!

With my memory credentials already established :rolleyes::LOL: i can't remember the torque figure off the top of my head, but it was something fairly substantial, either 358n/m or 398n/m The gains on diesel engines is crazy!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
These people will probably give advice as they can modify M32 gearboxes and change final drive ratios.

http://www.wgmotorworks.co.uk
Thanks, I know about the M32's and final drive options, the information I require is the transfer box ratio, unfortunately, Warren won't really deal in Mokka's, this information is hard to find. Failing the Haynes manual option I'll have to take apart a transfer box and work out the ratio myself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts