Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the 2014 mokka 1.7cdti have a fuel pump in tank with a guaze have a code p0088 fuel rail high pressure and was told that the guaze needs cleaned thanks for any help

·
Registered
756 Posts
Hi well come to the forum.i think the fuel mp is on the engine ,I think there is a fuel filter not sure where .https://www.mokkaownersclub.co.uk/threads/fuel-tank-light.4175/unread

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Your fuel filter is accessed under the car, a replaceable element, a blocked filter causes low pressure, but the Vauxhall system reports high pressure whether the pressure is too high or low, so the advice to change the filter first is good.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your fuel filter is accessed under the car, a replaceable element, a blocked filter causes low pressure, but the Vauxhall system reports high pressure whether the pressure is too high or low, so the advice to change the filter first is good.
thanks for reply yes filter was changed after I got code still the same and the fuel pressure regulator on high pressure pump was also changed two months ago

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
The in tank fuel pickup mesh on most cars is pretty course, it's only there to prevent large particles, pretty rare (but not impossible) to be blocked, more likely is a faulty fuel pressure sensor, if the car is running OK.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Changed fuel pressure sensor fuel pressure regulator on high pressure pump and learnt it on my diagnostics plus fuel filter has been changed still have p0088 and limp mode does 1.7cdti have in tank pump or is it just high pressure pump was told to clean tank and guaze from local mechanic

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And car is running perfectly just no power and code 89 on dash and comes up p0088 fuel rail high pressure

1 - 8 of 8 Posts