Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Blum said:
To set the scene. I've had auto for the last 10 years, and 'er indoors for 30, in descending order -
BMW 520 d
Nissan Note 1.6 p
Saab 9-3 1.9 d
Lexus 2.0 p
London Taxi 2.5 d
Peugeot 307 p
Peugeot 306 p
Peugeot 206 p
Mazda 626 p
BMW 325 p
Nissan Sunny 1.6 p
The
Mokka is at least equal to all and better than most, 6 'gears' ensures
smooth changes, no lag (don't ask about the Saab), kicks down well,
although I haven't done too much of that yet, manual selection
available.
I did drive a manual 1.7 Mokka as a demo, and I don't know if it was me stalling it or the stop/start kicking in.
Hi It.S,

I can sum this up quite succinctly.
I wanted to buy some beer today, there is a Tesco 1/2 a mile away, but I went to one 10 miles away, and came back the 15 mile route.
Why?
Cos I was in my Mokka.
I have just spent an hour and a half <strike>washing</strike> (sorry Fatman) detailing it, the first car I have washed and polished for over ten years.
Why?
Cos its my Mokka.
Unless your giving it a bit of welly, she will change up just over 2000 revs, 50mph in top is just under 2.5k.
Now, lets think, where can I go tomorrow, do we need some milk?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Blum said:
I have just spent an hour and a half <strike>washing</strike> (sorry Fatman) detailing it, the first car I have washed and polished for over ten years.
Same here, used to take 'The Rat' to the local <strike>Jam Rolls</strike> Polish Hand Car Wash but feel that 'The Beast' can only be bathed by me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for your reply- really enjoyed it! It has reassured me I have done the right thing!! Can't wait for it to arrive- estimated TOA June. ITS

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a SE 1.7 cdti, it has done 200 miles already! Had a Honda CRV 2.2 CDTI before and the Mokka matches it, although gearing is a bit low on pulling away then jumps as if it has missed a couple of gears, revs drop off rapidly and panel show 99 mpg:)) Noticed today that it got a bit lumpy between 30-40 mph. missed a couple of times, hope it is just running in and not a recall jobbie.
Had a Zafira SRI 1.9cdti before Honda, it was quick and great fun to drive. This Mokka has the same feel, it is certainly no slouch once the go pedal is pushed. So far, all seems okay:)

·
Registered
633 Posts
Jinxjay said:
- then jumps as if it has missed a couple of gears, revs drop off rapidly
- bit lumpy between 30-40 mph. missed a couple of times,

- So far, all seems okay:)
Doesn't sound right to me Jinxjay, how many miles have you done?

Edited by: Blum

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've done about 200 miles, going out soon so will keep an eye on it.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Jinxjay
I don't understand your post as the last sentence doesn't tally with what is in the body of the rest of the post.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have just got the exact same one is white and I love it. I used to have a freelander which was rather big and bulky! My fuel spending has just pretty much cut in half already. Very smooth drive for me, so comfortable and many gadgets!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi you say you have 1.7 CDTI SE Auto in Satin Steel Grey I have ordered the same with the black leather seating just a question what colour was the dashboard was it a dark or black and the middle part of the seats are they black as well as the leather.

Mokkaboy

·
Registered
196 Posts
Pammartin75 said:
it.smith2 said:
Hi,
Still awaiting delivery of my Mokka- ordered mid Jan -due Mid September!!!!!
That seems a while have you had an email with your 1st tick yet ?

Sorry but that seems a ridiculous length of time. I know it does'nt help but you should have had your car by know. It appears that your dealer must have had a lot of Mokkas on order as they were only allowed four a month. AllI can say is that the wait is worth it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, for anyone wondering about the automatic option in the 1.7 SE model, this is the icing on the cake. Have been driving automatic for past 6 years and the Mokka has been worth the long wait. I also had the bicycle holder fitted which is in the back bumper. It is so handy and easy to work after the first time Lols. would recommend the Mokka automatic !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts