Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Most of the reviews are the same old.
Long, long time ago a review was made with regards to the yet to be launched mokka. Since then the reviews from different sources/motoring correspondents all say the same, heck they even use the same words yet we re expected to believe that they actually have an opinion. THEY DON'T, they all have the opinion of the first reviewer. The real reviewers are us the motoring public and the word from those that have taken possession of their Mokka's is that they are pleased with their purchase (haven't yet got mine) and that the reviewers are talking out of their backside.
It seems a long time ago that I had my test drive and I knew then that the motoring press reviews were worth nothing. I will (and did) make my own mind up with regards to the car like so many of you on the forum. Heck we outnumber the correspondents and we can't all be wrong. Edited by: Mokkadna

·
Registered
584 Posts
Do I detect that Mokkadna responded to the write up

·
Registered
240 Posts
With you all the way there Mokkadna. Look at the facts - those guys most probably get in and test/review as many cars in a year as this forums members have had vehicles in their lifetimes (combined). It's not THEIR money going into the cars they write about & 'trash or praise'. It is, however, our hard-earned cash that we plough into buying a new car. 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' & 'it does the job WE bought it to do' - just a couple of the things we most probably put 1st when purchasing one. If we make a mistake or have a bad experience with one, then we sort it out ourselves - they just take it back & move on to the next one.LUV UR MOKS!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts