Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
£300 here send them ecu and they swap data (assuming pn is correct)

Or £130 ebay and as long its cleared or have the security code then you just SPS to your car for about £80

Although Ive got to admit something as serious as this is hardly idle chat.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thanks again for keeping us in the picture, have you said do it yet or shopping around?
My husband has given the go ahead. We are pretty much stuck since the car is not driveable as doesn’t start to be able to get anywhere else and it is in a garage 40 minutes away.

·
Administrator
10,814 Posts
Sometimes there is no alternative but to bite the bullet.

·
Registered
787 Posts

·
Registered
1.4T Boracay Blue
102 Posts
By repeating what I already said?
I was responding to an email notification and not from the forum page. Repetition of a solution is always good as it confirms that more than one person regards its efficacy.
Continue in your own churlish fashion idc.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I was responding to an email notification and not from the forum page. Repetition of a solution is always good as it confirms that more than one person regards its efficacy.
Continue in your own churlish fashion idc
I say you're the one who's cornered the churlish market. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Vauxhall today have said it needs a new ecu and the cost will be £990 to have the car repaired.
Not a Mokka but my Subaru had same problems. Diagnosed as faulty throttle control unit- £500 to fix BUT no parts available so it sat at the dealers for weeks until I eventually got rid of it...

21 - 31 of 31 Posts