Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Here's the first pic of my Mokka, Misty Lake having brought it home from the dealers earlier today (Hads this is the colour you've ordered). Will post more when i get the chance

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looking good. Amazing how the different colours make the car look so different.

So I guess we are the15th January club as I got mine today also.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Gorgeous looking car - lucky you. I look forward to hearing how brilliant it is!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Congrats Kirby!!!!!! Looks fantastic!! May you have many happy miles of Mokkering

·
Registered
85 Posts
No more pics of this colour way please ! We had a cavalier many years back that was this stunning colour.............our Mokka is velvet red as the colour chart in the showroom didnt look as blue as this & I'm gutted now we didnt order it
! Not that I don't love our velvet red , for nostalgia the ice blue would of been lovely ˜¥

·
Registered
240 Posts
Nice one, Kirby. More pics please as they will act as a 'comfort blanket' to all of us STILL waiting for ours!Enjoy - big time, fella!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hiya Kirby, nice pic MokkaMate, look forward to some more. Cheers

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well thanks guys just get Kirkby with his misty to rub it in !
Thinking as long as I don't see one in the flesh I will still love our little velvet dreamboat ! Edited by: Findles

·
Registered
197 Posts
Looks great Kirby

I cant wait to get my hands on my mistylake the colour looks awesome. so gladI chose that colour. Do you get a blue interior like the SE or was your black/grey?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Findles - From the pic of your's im not sure why you are upset - Yours looks AMAZING!!!! I didnt think the Velvet Red would look as good as it does!! Asclassic and classyas the Misty is the Red is much more vibrant and shows of the Mokka in adifferent light and will stand out abit more which is possiblywhy i and so many others have also gone for the Red or the Boracay Blue!!

Chin up luv x Be proud of your new baby

·
Registered
85 Posts
No ,having been demoted to my mini today I am not disappointed with the mokka !at all & Ithe colour certainly stands out in car parks I think I was getting melancholy for the metallic blue cavalier we had Asti was our first grown up car !!! The velvet red is sumptuous looking & I won't even start with the comparisons I was making in my mini this morning !!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
oh yay Findles, where do I find your pictures? I wanted one in yellow or orange but will probably settle for red as well
dying to see the color live.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
sebaso67 said:
oh yay Findles, where do I find your pictures? I wanted one in yellow or orange but will probably settle for red as well
dying to see the color live.

Findles' (or rather Findles' hubby's) Mokka...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sebaso67 thanks to DCB& without moving a finger that is OUR velvet red Mokka.........the car hubby likes to think is his !!

·
Registered
1 Posts
A Misty Lake Mokka looks good. That's the colour my wife wanted but when I tried ordering it last week (first week of Jan) I got told it's no longer available for order! Has anyone else been told similar?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts