Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my Mokka in November for my 50th (April) Birthday present, with estimated delivery early March. After my wife decided 'Misty Lake' was the colour for me, really pleased to see the pictures posted already. Also order private number plate for it.

Counting the days.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I also ordered private plate for mine, must be something to do with being in your 50s !
If you got the cash why not!
My expected delivery date now is May 17th though.
I hope !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I ordered, or should I say the wife picked the Expresso brown .
Ive ordered the 1.7 diesel SE with the two tone brown leather and all the extras.
why not its only money after all !!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Certainly not an age thing for a private plate as Im only 27 and wanted a 13 in mine with private letters either side. so had to get a march delivery.

·
Registered
66 Posts
hads123456789 said:
Certainly not an age thing for a private plate as Im only 27 and wanted a 13 in mine with private letters either side. so had to get a march delivery.
Good on you mate !
I wanted one for years but could not afford one.
Just a guess, is yours HA13LEY ?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Sharman my Private plate is not going to be HA13LEY however I did look for this but it is only being release for an Aution style purchase on an unknown date. unsure of the full price.

I had looked at HA05CAR in the past for a sum of £2599 which was a deffinate no. I think the 2 above may end up with a similar price.

Mine is a comination of my initals 13 then HAD. 13 is my day of birth and had my 13th birthday on a friday the 13th. surprisingly it went ok so i canreally besceptical about the number.

But people would know that is me in any case if i knew them. I could have got 7 of this style of plate for the price of those above.
Edited by: hads123456789

1 - 7 of 7 Posts