Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
someone mentioned on a prev post that misty lake was discontinued - is this true?

my local dealer doesn't know & neither does the chat assistant on the vauxhall website....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just did a 3 day test drive in a vauxhall fleet demo car - it was built in jan and had only done a few miles - it was in Misty Lake which looked fantastic
but what was the point of them giving me a spec that's i can't have? - the spec sheet should have said that the colour was discontinued

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
We've seen pics of Kirby's Misty Lake and it looks great, we have no idea why the got rid of it. They might want to another shade of grey.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"they might want to do another shade of grey...."
now there starts another debate - I say Misty Lake is blue & my hisband says it's silver....

·
Registered
506 Posts
My local dealer was well aware when I went for a test drive in late January that Misty Lake was no longer available to order. However I am purchasing elsewhere and Misty Lake was available - presumably a stock order that went in before the discontinuation.

·
Registered
339 Posts
The Misty Lake coloured Mokka debate continues.....now that i've got mine I must admit the colour is a lot better in the flesh. I would describe it as grey/blue dependant on the light level (in sunlight it has a blue tint, in the dark tho its more grey/silver).
The V5 from DVLA describes it as grey.....i hope this helps to clear things up.
Ad for the colours discontinuance.....who knows why?? Maybe Vauxhall have a valid reason for it

·
Registered
767 Posts
It's blue like a lake & grey like a mist .
So it's bluey grey like a misty lake.

·
Registered
236 Posts
No.

It was a really nice colour. Can't wait to see a Mokka in the metal in Misty Lake

·
Registered
374 Posts
Seems that Misty Lake was only offered on a Vauxhall Mokka, (not Encore, Trax or Opel) the Buick does have a colour called Glacier Blue, I wonder if that is the same?
I wonder how many cars they paint at the same time over there and if that makes a difference to what colours are offered. Edited by: tetchmeister

·
Registered
197 Posts
Still waiting on my Misty Lake.
Went on hols for a week and the delivery date has slipped back by a week from what was already a 4.5 month wait from the free fuel weekend.

It better arrive in Misty Lake otherwise i want some proper compensation for the long wait and change of paint.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts