Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What mileage should I expect from my mokka 1.7 diesel se 2013, from a full tank I’m getting 450 ish with a little motorway miles and under 400 with no motorway miles is this about right?

·
Super Moderator
BR 3 car pacer. 10 litre turbo diesel
3,651 Posts
The best way to work it out, is to divide the miles traveled, by the number of litres used. Now multiply by 4.546 to give you MPG. Working on what you've said, it’s about 41 mpg, assuming 50 litre has been used. Once you’ve got that figure , then you Can compare

·
Registered
2 Posts
What mileage should I expect from my mokka 1.7 diesel se 2013, from a full tank I’m getting 450 ish with a little motorway miles and under 400 with no motorway miles is this about right?
I get well over 55 MPG. Tank fill to tank fill, the only way to get a real idea. Trip computer is just nonsense as it overestimates by about 5 MPG.

·
Super Moderator
BR 3 car pacer. 10 litre turbo diesel
3,651 Posts
But how many miles are people getting from a full tank
What is a full tank? It means different things to different people. Some might fill up 48ltrs, others 50, some less than that, but they class it as a full tank. You need to work out MPG.

·
Registered
Mokka X Elite in Satin Steel Grey Metallic plus Mokka X Styling Kit.
262 Posts
But how many miles are people getting from a full tank
An almost impossible to answer question.
All depends on driving stye, short journeys or mainly longer trips, accelerate hard or smooth, live in a hilly region, how often you check tyre pressure and what you set them too, as a car ages it will do less mpg as the engine is not so efficient. All you can really do is look in the cars manual.
You should be getting around 48mpg assuming it is well maintained and serviced but that could vary by 5mpg either way

·
Registered
786 Posts
Plus how high from sea level for atmospheric pressure and the condition of the engine and it’s service history :ROFLMAO:
I keep saying this forum is like one for people who have never owned cars before given all the stupid questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am getting 620 to a tank with mainly motorway and local driving

1 - 10 of 10 Posts