Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

Picked up my Mokka (Mikki by name
)on 1st March. I am still in love with her!

She's a 1.7 Cdti Tech Line 4x4 in Snowflake White. Upgraded to the AFL & reversing camera, so all in all she's a lovely bit of kit.

Took a trip to the East Coast (from Northants) on the first weekend and she returned 55 to the gallon on the trip. I commute 12 miles each way to work and she's still returning 47.5. Can't wait to test her out a bit more now we've done just over 1000 miles in her.

Now we're at last having a bit of sunshine I hope to take a few lovely pics too.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Enjoy! Glad you're impressed, gives us "waiters" some more faith again

we used to call my daughter Mikki when she was younger, her names Micha (pronounced Meesha )
Edited by: Dawn

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi all I picked my mokka SE 17 diesel auto in white on Saturday and very pleased with it. It drives very well and I'm surprised how nippy it is it goes like a rocket very smooth drive. I'll try and do a review ASAP just too busy playing now could be heading for a divorce !!
Edited by: Dangerousdavies

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Glad to hear that you are enjoying your mokka (mikki).
You haven't mentioned any problems so I take it that everything is okay which is nice to hear.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks chaps n chapesses.
I am happy to report that I've suffered no problems with Mikki and I am very VERY impressed with all the gizmos, gadgets, drive & comfort

Yes, we have been flashed a couple of times whilst driving with the AFL but I see this has been covered on it's own separate topic. I'm not technically minded at all but to me the problem is that the Xenon headlamps are STONKING bits of kit and that, coupled with the height of the car does probably cause a bit of dazzle to oncoming vehicles. Maybe they do need a bit of downward adjustment (as mentioned in the AFL topic) which will help. I have to confess to flashing cars in the past where they've had Xenons and/or AFL, so I'm pretty sure it's not just a Mokka problem.

I hope you all find (like me) that the wait for your Nokkas is totally worth it!

Ooopsie!! If your Nokkas are as big as your Mokkas then you may have severe back problems!!

Edited by: Gordsbint

·
Registered
572 Posts
Dangerousdavies said:
Hi all I picked my mokka SE 17 diesel auto in white on Saturday and very pleased with it. It drives very well and I'm surprised how nippy it is it goes like a rocket very smooth drive. I'll try and do a review ASAP just too busy playing now could be heading for a divorce !!

Yayyyyyyy that's what I'm waiting for - review review review

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OOOpsie!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Would love some pics of a Snowflake White one :)))))

I'm currently trying to decide between an SE or a Mazda CX5 as I'm due a new company car soon.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Barny we looked at the cx5 looked nice,but the 0% finance of the mokka did it for us.we currently have a mazda 5 and love it but its time for a change no pram anymore,so can do with a smaller car

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well I looked at the cx5 too but the 0 % finance made my mind up. Cx5 is very nice but too big for my wife plus in my opinion the inside of car is much nicer I found Mazda a little plane.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
On my company car list the Mokka and CX5 were way apart in price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts