Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After being told my mokka was going do be here for 28th decembet or 31st December at the latest there is still no sign! And to top it off i've revieved the registration documents in the post this morning despite still not having the car! I've phoned the dealer ship and the rep is on his day off.

As mentioned in my previous post I'm paying for the tax and also the free 5 day insurance has expired.

On a positive note a lovely lady is going to speak to admin to see what's happening. Have any other people had the same problem(s)? Is it just my dealership?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thats cheeky they obviously wanted to get it into december figures for targets etc but sounds like they have registered it as 2012 62 not a 2013 62 which will make a difference to the trade in value in the future.

·
Registered
66 Posts
well got the email on monday,"your car has been delivered to your retailer",great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,got a call yesterday to say it was there,BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!.Turns out,on checking the car ,it was missing the winter pack + space saver wheel.The sales guy apologised,i was absolutely livid,i thought i was taking delivery of my car today!!.Anyway turns out i am getting another car with the correct spec,diverted from another dealership,next week.Have just come off the phone to Vauxhall customer services,just had to vent my anger,that after 5 months of waiting,i have to wait again because of someones incompetence!.Im beginning to think i an not meant to have this car.

·
Registered
296 Posts
What a pin in the Ar$e!!!! I feel for you Al....

I've only been waiting a month and im now waiting longer that i thought i would have to and its driving me mad!!!

From what the already owners are saying though it will be worth the wait when we get them so hang on in there!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Cheers Glassy,you know that feeling,when you start getting excited,then get let down,i am livid.Im still looking forward to getting mine,but i wont miss vauxhall or my retailer,im afraid i can be a pain in the A***,when iget a bee in my bonnet!.Watch this space.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts