Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
] and to you Dawdy, ! Wonder if anyone will get a Mokka on their drive from Santa ??? Or am I just being a dreamer ? Edited by: Findles

·
Registered
339 Posts
"Ho ho ho, Merry Mokkamas all"

.....and here's to the New Year and our new Mokkas

Vauxhall Mokka 1.7CDTi 4x4 Exclusive Misty Lake - ordered Sept due 11/01/13.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't think so DCB, lol, don't think there was any in the digital scrap kit i used. I made it for an FB cover and thought I would share it here too

Once we hit 2013, i'm sure time will fly by as we wait for our Mokkas, well it better do lol

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Dawdy said:
Don't think so DCB, lol, don't think there was any in the digital scrap kit i used. I made it for an FB cover and thought I would share it here too

Worth a shot!

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there.<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; "><br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">The children were nestled all snug in their beds,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads.<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">And mamma in her ""˜kerchief, and I in my cap,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">Had just settled our brains for a long winter's nap.<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; "><br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">Away to the window I flew like a flash,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; "><br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">Gave the lustre of mid-day to objects below.<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">But a miniature sleigh, and eight tiny reindeer.<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; "><br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">With a little old driver, so lively and quick,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">I knew in a moment it must be St Nick.<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">More rapid than eagles his coursers they came,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name!<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; "><br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">"Now, Dasher! now, Dancer! now, Prancer and Vixen!<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">On, Comet! on Cupid! on, Donder and Blitzen!<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall!<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">Now dash away! dash away! dash away all!"<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; "><br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">As dry leaves that before the wild hurricane fly,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">When they meet with an obstacle, mount to the sky,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">So up to the house-top the coursers they flew,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">With the sleigh full of toys, and St. Nicholas too.<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; "><br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">And then, in a twinkling, I heard on the roof<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">The prancing and pawing of each little hoof.<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">As I drew in my head, and was turning around,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">Down the chimney St. Nicholas came with a bound.<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; "><br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">He was dressed all in fur, from his head to his foot,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">And his clothes were all tarnished with ashes and soot;<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">A bundle of toys he had flung on his back,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">And he looked like a peddler just opening his pack.<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; "><br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">His eyes -- how they twinkled! his dimples how merry!<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry!<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">His droll little mouth was drawn up like a bow,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">And the beard of his chin was as white as the snow;<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; "><br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">The stump of a pipe he held tight in his teeth,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">And the smoke it encircled his head like a wreath;<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">He had a broad face and a little round belly,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">That shook, when he laughed like a bowlful of jelly.<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; "><br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">He was chubby and plump, a right jolly old elf,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">And I laughed when I saw him, in spite of myself;<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">A wink of his eye and a twist of his head,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">Soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread;<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; "><br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">And filled all the stockings; then turned with a jerk,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">And laying his finger aside of his nose,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">And giving a nod, up the chimney he rose<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; "><br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight,<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night."

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Zzzzzzzz
Huh. Just woke up. Must have been dreaming. No car on the driveway. Aghhhh.
Well here's wishing you all a happy mokka christmas.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts