• Expecting in February

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Expecting in March

• Expecting in April

• Expecting May or After

• Taking so long i may cancel my order!!

• Dont know and going InSaNe!!!

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for curiosity sakeI wanted to check out of the 120 members on this forum where we are all at in the various stages of Mokka-ness!!!

And also to maybe get some ofthe GUESTS attracted here to join us in our insanobsessinfostressness (i'm sure thats a word....isn't it???)

Are you stilldeciding andgot your latex hat on or are you at the other end of the scale and you already have your bundle or joy!?!?!

We all love a Poll and its another thing to do on the MOC Forum so go on...click away!!!!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Can you mighty gods of the forum use your majestic powers and contacts to give us a roughy idea how many Mokka's have been ordered in the UK?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I shall summon the power of Poseidon to help with your query BB!!! Or failing that hopefully Chokkamokka has been keeping count of the cars coming off the boats!!!

I do know (if my sources are correct) that so far there have been 3 ships that have recently unloaded; the Fidelo, Fedora and the Grande Napoli and now the Auto Banner which is due in on the 7th.

These ships can hold approx 4000 cars but they have also all stopped at other ports before Bristol.

You can therefore estimate that IF all 4 boats only have Mokka's on them and they deliver a 3rd of their load to the UK then MAYBE there will be approx 5,250 Mokkas in the UK by the middle of Jan but as far as actual orders places only Vauxhall would know for sure unless we have a Korean vauxhall order taking employee on the forum that could be more specific.......?

Sorry to be so vague though

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone,
I ordered mine on Sun 18th Nov, on 23rd Dec passed stage 2.

Black 1.7 CDTi Suv Exclusiv FWD Manual (22nd Feb 2013 Delivery I hope!!!)
Edited by: Mokkachino

1 - 7 of 7 Posts