Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all here are some pictures of aftermarket mats and Antenna so i can get the Mokka into garage!

Enjoy...

Mats were £21.99 delivered & Antenna £2.95...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looks good. I just have to wait for my mats that were thrown in by the dealer, as they along with everything else Mokka related seems to be on back order.

Where did you get the aerial from? As I'm after one and that's my sort of price.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ebay!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Excellent WIBBLA,

waiting for my dealer to contact me when my mats and space saver tyre arrives

·
Registered
296 Posts
Good work WIBBLA - Is the reception from the replacement Aerial as good? Im gonna need to get one as well and there are quite a few to choose from!!!
Can you put a link to the actual oneyou bought on here please? thanks

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is the link to the one i bought...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120375520811

I had to modify it if you look closely. I got hold of a old small cone pooring nosel and cut the tip off and used it to widen the diameter of the base as it did fill the whole base of the antenna mount.. As you can see now it is nice and flush..

Very simple it just slid over the base and i used some black tape to make it tighter when sliding over it to hold it in place.

Craig

Edited by: WIBBLA

·
Registered
296 Posts
Thanks WIBLA - And has the reception has been effected at all?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not whilst in the garage no all good so fingers crossed... It will make a small difference maybe better as the new antenna is all metal or maybe worse as it isnt as long in length....

Craig

1 - 9 of 9 Posts