Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<div align="center"> Want to get something off your chest, have a general rant about something or just let people know that you like Jaffa Cakes? Then this is where it's at. Someone rubing you up and you feel the need to vent? Bring it here.
<div align="center">
<div align="left"> Rules: No swearing, no naming and shaming, no abusing other members.
<div align="left">
<div align="left">
<div align="left"> *if the rules are not adhered to or this gets out of hand it will be locked / removed.
<div align="left">
<div align="left">
<div align="left"> 3...2...1...GO!

Just a thread to vent my annoyance about a forum post earlier.
No name, no reference, just a rant.

There, now there won't be any post wars or any threads resorting to Hitler nonsense.
Rant over.

Edited by: Love Stallion

·
Registered
584 Posts
Bit of a pointless posting, surely we have better things to do!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Or you don't have to read it!! lol I haven't got any better things to do in relation to my Mokka. Get it off your chest Tetchy, thats better!!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Pats TM on his head.... there, there all better now

Hell! just name and shame ! ( long as it wasn't me )

·
Registered
817 Posts
Go and get a nice cup of Mokka. That'll make it all better.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Name and shame or send the person a PM. Or do the manly thing and complain to a moderator.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Lee.nuts

When someone makes a posting i am sure we all read it, but if its says not a lot then whats the point.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Sorry but if you see the subject 'Massive Forum Rant' how can you not click on the post.?

·
Registered
584 Posts
I would expect some detail and not a comment that said nothing, we all need to be aware of unacceptable behaviour

·
Registered
494 Posts
Makes me mad!!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
The poor young lady taking the picture !

·
Registered
490 Posts
Dawn said:
You ate 1 or 2
Actually 6 Jaffa cakes and 350ml of Protein & Creatine... shoulders & Bi's at lunchtime.

Don't mistake seat slump for excessive biccie weight... i spend enough time in the gym to know that that shizzle aint happnin

gmcl01 said:
The poor young lady taking the picture !

That poor young lady is Dr. Sarah Follett, also known as the wife..... gotta keep her busy

1 - 20 of 74 Posts