Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered diesel SE in white with sat nav 2 weeks ago and heard today expected delivery date of March.

Does anyone know if the navi 600 can be upgraded to navi 900?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ordered exclusive 1.4 turbo 4wd with Nav and winter pack 2 weeks ago and was given Jan 5th as delivery date after reading posts on forums this seems wildy optimistic I think not really bothered tho as march will do fine to get 13 plate.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
chrisbr said:
I do not believe the navi 900 is available for the Mokka at all - what's the difference between the 600 and the 900? bigger screen?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DietCokeBloke said:
chrisbr said:
I do not believe the navi 900 is available for the Mokka at all - what's the difference between the 600 and the 900? bigger screen?

I think its the same size screen but 900 has 3d maps (600 only 2d), sound alerts on POI (great for speed cameras - 600 only has pop up alerts no sound) and voice control so you can tell the 900 where you want to go rather than having to input it etc. There are a couple of other things but i cant remember them at moment.

Ive checked with Navteq who provide the software and they say the 900 maps can be used on the 600 but they dont know if the main software for 900 will work as they dont make the hardware.

Will have to check with Vauxhall.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts