Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, anybody else from the Pool ordered from Lookers, and if you have, how you getting on with info from them.
Ian

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ordered mine from Lookers Birkenhead beginning of March. I'm not even going to think about it or even start chasing it upuntil at least the end of June, already figured out theres a huge waiting list so its a waste of time fretting about it. It'll get here when it gets here.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Mokkadna said:
You must be so patient.
haha me too - I've gotta wait until aug / sept :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Look on the bright side.....at least you'll get it on a 63 plate.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Smogs said:
Ordered mine from Lookers Birkenhead beginning of March. I'm not even going to think about it or even start chasing it upuntil at least the end of June, already figured out theres a huge waiting list so its a waste of time fretting about it. It'll get here when it gets here.
Hi Smogs, i ordered a week after you from Lookers in Bootle, and they gave me August delivery date
, but that dont bother me, as will get it on a "63" plate, im in no hurry, and being on here, i will be an expert on Mokkas before i take delivery

Ian

·
Registered
219 Posts
We ordered ours from Lookers Bootle too. Ours is coming via the Motability scheme and was ordered 18th of January, even then Ashley at Bootle said 4 months wait easy. We were without a car at the time which wasn't great as my wife suffers ill health and has mobility problems but we were thrown something of a lifeline out of a sad situation. My father in law passed away suddenly recently and left his focus c-max as part of his estate. My mother in law doesn't drive and so offered the c-max to us for the next few months to help my wife out. Luckily the seat height in the c-max is really good for my wife.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi ian1953 we ordered ourmokka 1.6e from lookers lpool at end of jan we wanted a new plate so were prepared for a wait but we hit lucky and were able to pick our mokka on 1st march.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts