Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All- Had the mokka now for 3 weeks and love the car. Was thinking about the lifetime warranty and realised I did not have any paperwork relating to this when i picked up the car from the dealers. Is this right or should I have some sort of card etc?

·
Registered
241 Posts
My paperwork came through from Vauxhall about 2 weeks after I had the car, I think this is normal.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that - was just wondering - will give it a few more weeks
cheers

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hi Gjm91

My last Vauxhall car that came with a Lifetime Warranty (100,000 miles) was enforced by me receiving a Vauxhall Card in the post. This had registration number, customer ID, reg date and VIN Number on it.
I would have thought that buying a Mokka this year would be no different.

I ordered late Jan, expecting early JULY. Hope you do get yours quicker but don't hold your breath.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I had my security pass a few weeks after getting my Mokka which was 22nd March and last week I had my warranty card.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am ongoing and have had a delay in transferring my plates over from a 13 to my own I assume I will have to notify vauxhall for new document s regarding warranty card docs ? cant trust the dealer to ? judging by their track record with my mokka purchase....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi folks. Got my car 27 March. Warranty Card turned up May 4th but (of course!!) featured the 13 number not my personal plate. Rang VCS yesterday and advised of current registration and lo and behold a replacement Warranty Card will be with me in 'about 21 days' (quote).
Another little issue resolved!!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Patience is a virtue, everything comes to those who wait!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just put our priv plate on at the weekend - you just reminded me I need to inform VX of the change - will email them today

cheers

·
Registered
181 Posts
Has everybody had their international warranty certificate and vehicle data pre eelivery inspection page stamped and completed??

·
Registered
129 Posts
I received a warranty card (printed plastic credit card size) 2 weeks after picking up car, what's this certificate? Might be with my papers... And my PDI page in booklet is signed and stamped yeah. I'm guessing yours is not? And not got warranty details yet?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Nope, service book and manual was still in unopened bag. Will nip in there and await the warranty card. Thanks Skavish2003.Lee

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Still waiting for my lifetimewarranty card - about a month now - might email VCS to follow it up

·
Registered
63 Posts
Is the car covered by the AA? When we bought our Astra in 2010, before the lifetime warranty came in, our car came with 12 months AA cover.

·
Registered
185 Posts
We have had our Mokka for about 1 month now, but had no confirmation of Lifetime warranty. We were eligible as vehicle was ordered before 1/10/14, A quick phonecall to vx customer services to discover that the dealer had not set up / activated our car with lifetime warranty. Going by the track record of our dealer, I can't say I was surprised! Just wanted to give anyone who is expecting lifetime warranty with their cars to just check everything is in order if they haven't had any confirmation yet.

·
Super Moderator
BR 3 car pacer. 10 litre turbo diesel
3,528 Posts
Good job you checked, and didn't leave it till your first service, when it may have been too late to activate it. I hope the dealer gets it sorted for you.

·
Registered
355 Posts
if you register on the My Vauxhall website as an owner it will tell you whether you have Lifetime Warranty or not

Hmmm, I've just noticed I have 664 reward points too....

·
Registered
185 Posts
DiscoSteve said:
if you register on the My Vauxhall website as an owner it will tell  you whether you have Lifetime Warranty or not

Hmmm, I've just noticed I have 664 reward points too....
Thanks Steve, as they have failed to register me, it's not showing on there yet but will keep monitoring. It's safe to say I will never buy another car from that dealer again. sad really, as we have bought several Vauxhalls from there over the years but recently, things have gone south!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts