Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do i change the read out from kilometers to mpg please any one Edited by: bikeman

·
Super Moderator
BR 3 car pacer. 10 litre turbo diesel
3,495 Posts
Press the menu button, on the stalk, once, which changes the DIC display, so that the middle option on the top of the display, highlights the car, and it's the first option to come up. Press the button on the end of the stalk, to change options ‘�

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi - I am a total newbie here and also new to driving a Mokka.

I currently have a Mokka on hire from the UK - and am currently in mainland Europe. The problem I have is that I cannot see the km/h on the speedometer display. The mph is fine but it is virtually impossible to see the k/h when driving - is it possible to adjust the display in someway? I cannot be the only one who has driven a Mokka on mainland Europe from the UK.

Help anyone?

·
Registered
876 Posts
I think you have to go in to the information screen and set it from there .iwas told by dealer you can kph on the info screen but not tried it yet

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
If you have the basic DIC then changing 'units' does not affect the speed display as there isn't one in the DIC

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Neil23 said:
Hi - I am a total newbie here and also new to driving a Mokka.

I currently have a Mokka on hire from the UK - and am currently in mainland Europe. The problem I have is that I cannot see the km/h on the speedometer display. The mph is fine but it is virtually impossible to see the k/h when driving - is it possible to adjust the display in someway? I cannot be the only one who has driven a Mokka on mainland Europe from the UK.

Help anyone?

What is the year and model of the Mokka?

·
Registered
876 Posts
I have just tried to do it on mine but can not find it .does any one now how to do it .it was the dealer who said it could be done. But who do you believe .i now you have it on the insignia info panel

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
If you have the basic DIC (which is why you were asked which year and model you are driving) then it cannot be done as there is simply no digital speedo.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all
I bought a 2015 Opel (Vauxhall as you know it) today.
Does anyone know how I can change the units of the fuel consumption meter from km/L to L/100km? Help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Found it on my 2017 Mokka X if you change it it also changes the mileage to kph .and the x has a second speedometer in middle of dash which changes to kph .not ire if it can be done on 15 plate have you got a manual for it .it may be in there

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hi Dean,
welcome aboard.
I assume that you are South Africa??

What Radio unit do you have fitted to your Mokka?
Here in the UK, what radio you have fitted determines what display you have in the middle of the speedo/rev counter.
On my 2014 model, the radio is the CD450 (and assuming that you have the same software as we do here) then I can only display Miles per UK Gallon, Miles per USA Gallon and Kilometers per Litre.

·
Registered
541 Posts
It’s in the menu .just scroll through it you will find it .it comes up with
Imperial
Metric
If I remember right .

·
Registered
541 Posts
.Instructions are on page 99 in manual .under the heading of units .which is what you have change back from metric to imperial.what model have you got. What’s it doing in kph

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts