Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just what you want after ordering a brand new car and with christmas only days away....
Work have announced a load of redundancies, and massive contract changes (which almost point to now being the private property of my employer lol).

Happy christmas eh?! May well need to cancel car order so I can afford to take a paycut to change jobs :(

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sorry to hear that heres hoping you wont be made redundant.I too have just have to accept contract changes at work (working more hours for the same money!)I think all employers are trying it on at the moment it seems.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, willget the 'if you dont like it leave' response if we enter into negotiations over the changes :(
Nice 11 hour days for the same pay, and now can be forced to work weekends on 24 hours notice, aint that just marvellous!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, we had all the speil about tough economic times (forgetting the fact that some of us have brains and know things have improved over the last year) and that if there is a failure to agree after negotiations (i.e. we dont bend over and take it) they will just issue new contracts anyway lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts