Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi picked up my Mokka 1.4se last Friday. Took it back yesterday as kept getting flashed at night. Garage adjusted headlights still not sure if Bi-Xenon lights working correct. Anyone else having probs with lights. Other than that very pleased so far.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes just had a read. Cantbelieveits been an ongoing prob for so long. Will have a word with garage today

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I think tht you should be sending an email to Justin Woodcraft. He is the man in charge of the problem.
I am unable to be sending anything at this time as I am still in the waiting room.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Mokkadna said:
I am unable to be sending anything at this time as I am still in the waiting room.
I'm in the waiting room also, but didn't stop me from E-Mailing Justin to register my concerns that my vehicle would be similarly afflicted and that this problem has severe safety implications. I think the more that register their disquiet with Vauxhall the better.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
theforestdweller said:
Mokkadna said:
I'm in the waiting room also, but didn't stop me from E-Mailing Justin to register my concerns that my vehicle would be similarly afflicted and that this problem has severe safety implications. I think the more that register their disquiet with Vauxhall the better.
Email sent, however I am of the opinion that there will be a standard reply indicating that as I have not taken possession of my car they are unable to assist.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Mokkadna said:
theforestdweller said:
Mokkadna said:
Email sent, however I am of the opinion that there will be a standard reply indicating that as I have not taken possession of my car they are unable to assist.
Here is the reply that I have just received from Justin.
Thank you for your email dated 7 March 2013.

I am sorry for any concern you have been caused by reports of problems with the AFL lighting system on the new Mokka.

Please be assured this matter is under investigation, and we are confident we will have a permanent resolution shortly. However
in the meantime, your Vauxhall Dealership will check your vehicle prior to delivery and carry out an interim adjustment, as necessary,
to avoid disturbance for other road users.

We hope to be able to make an announcement regarding this permanent fix within the next 14 days, although this is only an indication. It is extremely important that the software update is fully validated and robust, and, therefore, we are ensuring all the testing is fully completed to enable us to provide a firm and robust solution. Please be assured this issue is well understood by Vauxhall and our intention is to cure this via a software calibration update once validation is complete.

I do hope this provides you with the reassurance you are seeking, but please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions at this time.

Yours sincerely

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got my mokka last Tuesday has same problem took car back to garage where they adjusted lights had no probs since only thing I did notice is the side light icon goes off totally when in bright light where as it didn't before

1 - 8 of 8 Posts