sat nav
AFL

Delivery July

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tetchmeister said:
Nice one. Factory order or stock purchase?

Factory

·
Registered
315 Posts
FX_Red said:
Yo all

Just ordered 17cdti 4x4 in white exclusive

sat nav
AFL

Delivery July
So what I was told about June/July delivery was right then. I think I would struggle to wait that long.

Edited by: Niner

·
Registered
817 Posts
I have emailed VCS asking them to explain why it is taking 7.5 months to build a car.

They told me the Marketing Dept will look into it and get back to me.

Little frustrated now that people ordering now are getting delivery dates the same as me
when I ordered mine in November.

Think this should be brought to the attention of the media along with the AFL issues.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Ixasio said:
I have emailed VCS asking them to explain why it is taking 7.5 months to build a car.

They told me the Marketing Dept will look into it and get back to me.

Little frustrated now that people ordering now are getting delivery dates the same as me
when I ordered mine in November.

Think this should be brought to the attention of the media along with the AFL issues.

I completely agree with you! I wonder whether although you placed the order in November, they didn't actually process it until much later????

When I was querying the May delivery they said their standard was 12-16 weeks on Factory orders but I don't know ANYONE who has had this achieved....

Let us know how you get on with the reply

·
Registered
817 Posts
Will do. And i got the party line of 12 weeks standard delivery. I even told them it was like a dealer lottery as to when they could process the order as it seems they are trying to restrict supply.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I was told by VCS that if a dealer sold for instance 100 mokkas in a month only so many will go through that month and the rest will go in the month after etc... The dealers can only put through so many a month , so another dealer selling twenty cars will go through quicker them a dealer that's sold 100 if that makes sense... My dealer told me the same thing!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
If it were 50-100 orders a month, it would actually go quite quick ... appearently it is only 2-4 orders a month
and that is not moving the queue much. With all the stock orders available at this time, you would assume that many dealers filled their slots with stock ordersall the way to end of 2012and the November factory orders were put in a lot later, maybe even first week of January ... shame on you Vauxhall dealers!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts