Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after many trips to several dealers, I have finally signed on the dotted line and ordered my Mokka.

1.7 cdti 4x4 Exclusiv, Boracay Blue with flexi fit bike carrier.

Opted for flexi 0% finance, which is great!

Pick up this weekend, hopefully

Can't wait..

·
Registered
156 Posts
Congrats Rosey, Collected mine last week and nothing bad to say about the Mokka!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1dera said:
Congrats Rosey, Collected mine last week and nothing bad to say about the Mokka!
Thats great to know, thank you....loved driving it on the test drive, can't wait to drive it again

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi Rosey,
I'm sure you'll enjoy every moment with your new Mokka. I've been driving my 1.7CDTi 4x4 exclusive misty lake since 15/01/13 and barring one minor glitch I think its a great car

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mokkadna said:
Congrats Rosey, you lucky devil.
Look forward to seeing some pics and a review.
I will make sure there will be plenty of pictures and will give it a review for you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mokkamayhem said:
Congrats, I have the same model in velvet red and I LOVE it!
Can't wait to be an official Mokka club member! Roll on Saturday

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kirby said:
Hi Rosey,
I'm sure you'll enjoy every moment with your new Mokka. I've been driving my 1.7CDTi 4x4 exclusive misty lake since 15/01/13 and barring one minor glitch I think its a great car
Thanks for letting me know that the Mokka is a great car, seems good value as well to me. Can I ask what your minor glitch was? Ta

·
Registered
26 Posts
Rosie welcome to the site. I've also got the Borocay blue exclusive 1.7CDTi 4x4. I love it, love it, love it. Its a beautiful colour (when clean which is hard to maintain in this weather!). I love the fact that they are still not many Mokkas on the road yet. I haven't got one negative comment about the car. Enjoy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts