Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just ordered my new Mokka 1.4t Se with rear camera and sat nav in satin steel grey from Happynewcar.co.uk saving over £4000 on the list price, I have been quoted 14 weeks for build and delivery, looking at the posts on the forums this maybe significantly longer. I tried my local dealers and felt they were not prepared to order new but try and sell me what they already had in stock at very high prices. I will keep you posted how my purchase goes through the online dealer.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the group. You possibly have a long wait ahead, depending who the broker gets the car from.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Welcome along. I've just replenished (yet again) the coffee and biscuits :)

14 weeks seems a tad over optimistic for a new build. Current estimates are around 5-6 months. It annoys me that the dealers have 'stock' cars when so many of us have been waiting so long for our cars but hey ho I've given up complaining.

We're all friendly here so have fun

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It seems you have received a very good discount and I hope your wait is not to long.
There is plenty to read in the forum site to keep you occupied. Some on the site have experienced problems with there purchase but hopefully some of the problems will be rectified by vauxhall over time. Most though even those who have had problems are thoroughly happy with their purchase and glad that hey went for the mokka.
It seems that AlyG and myself seem to replace the biscuits for the waiting room more than most but then we have been here for a while. That is about to change though as I am going on holiday shortly and will return to collect my mokka. Must admit I am really looking forward to that as I have been carless for a while as my son had mine. You don't fully appreciate the convenience of the car until you haven't had one for a while. Edited by: Mokkadna

·
Registered
572 Posts
Mokkadna said:
It seems that AlyG and myself seem to replace the biscuits for the waiting room more than most but then we have been here for a while. That is about to change though as I am going on holiday shortly and will return to collect my mokka..
Have a great holiday matey and let's hope someone steps in on the biscuit front....all the discount I got on the car is being eaten up (quite literally!!!!!!!)
Edited by: AlyG

·
Registered
572 Posts
Dawn said:
Welcome

Im happy to step up and volunteer to do the biscuit run, ive got some spare time

Awww that's great news - thanks Dawn.... the nice chocolate selection packs seem to be going down a storm at the moment!!!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Pocco87 said:
Anyone for a Krispy Kreme Donut instead?

NOW YOU'RE TALKING MY LANGUAGE

·
Registered
78 Posts
Donuts,
I spend half my life in the Gym trying to keep in shape and you offer Donuts!

Then again round is a shape so hand them over this way please

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi Moonmonkey. Sorry mate, but all future mokkas will only be available in Army Green, the air conditioning available via the bullet & shell holes & Flexi-Fit houses a rocket launcher!! & when that 'crazy in Korea' does push that button you'll have the quickest delivery ever of a Mokka!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Maybe we should have a thread devoted to the biscuit area.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Zig62
Hi Moonmonkey. Sorry mate, but all future mokkas will only be available in Army Green, the air conditioning available via the bullet & shell holes & Flexi-Fit houses a rocket launcher!! & when that 'crazy in Korea' does push that button you'll have the quickest delivery ever of a Mokka!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hope vauxhall hurry up and get it built quick before that nutcase in North Korea kicks off, I hope all you guys who have been waiting since January get yours soon, they say the best things are worth waiting for! I chose moonmonkey from the Trevor ans Simon sketch on the old 80's Saturday morning tv show on BBC 1. It is great to share my purchasing experience with others. I was a little nervous about buying from an online dealer but so far so good I got a receipt through the post today for my deposit, I will contact the dealer soon to see if I can get a order/build number so I can track it online.

Krispy Kreme donuts are the best!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts