Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just signed up to iTunes Match and although I will be using this to listen to music at work. I am very hopeful that it will work when I'm mobile and can Bluetooth or connect to the Mokka's system. Has anyone used this yet?
If you aren't aware, you can access all your iTunes Library for up to 10 iOS devices for £21.99 a year. So no need to store much music on your iPhone or iPod.

Fingers Crossed
Edited by: Bandage_Boy

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It works Guys.!!!!!!!

Travelling back from Bury in the Corsa, I connected my iPhone via headphone connection and streamed - at the request of the 3 Girls + SWMBO'd a 1 D album with absolutely zero buffering or dropped connection problems. It was like listening to a CD in the car.
So streaming from iCloud works on the go. Depends on your Provider and mine's 3 who have coverage everywhere I normally travel. Plus of course you need all-you-can-eat data/unlimited data usage, whatever it's called as it would eat into your 500Mb/1Gb monthly allowance if you used it every day.
The other 'problem' is that iTunes takes over a day to set-up Match as it uploads anything you have that it doesn't, but at the last count, I've over 21,000 songs that I can stream in the cloud.
Highly recommended

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've been using iTunes Match for 18 months, it's well worth it, and as you say, everything is available anywhere you have a data connection.

I use an iPod Classic in my car, so never used it on the go, glad to hear it works.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Missus has an iPod Classic in her Corsa but it's great to know all my iTunes Music is available in the car. Never doubted it would stream at work but on the move means you don't need to buy an iPhone with a bigger capacity.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts