Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eden Vauxhall today confirmed lil'red was loaded onbaord today! How long is the boat ride?

·
Registered
236 Posts
No idea how long it takes I reckon about 6 weeks.

Mine has just arrived in the uk. It's at the docks now :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
6 weeks is about right, mine was shipped at the beginning of jan and is due in Bristol 16th feb.
Which Eden did you buy from G-unit my one is the one in Reading

·
Registered
767 Posts
MokkaMan said:
6 weeks is about right, mine was shipped at the beginning of jan and is due in Bristol 16th feb.
Which Eden did you buy from G-unit my one is the one in Reading
Might be on this one then

<table id="tablekit-table-1" ="sortable resizable" summary="Forward movements table">
<t>
<tr ="roweven"><td ="rot'n">42353</td><td ="vessel">TONGALA</td><td ="agent">DWL</td><td ="eta">Sat 16 Feb 08:00</td><td ="lxb">199.99 x 32.26</td><td ="dcol whole"></td><td ="dcol decimal"></td><td ="a-po"> </td><td ="berth">Royal Portbury </td><td ="etd"> </td><td ="d-po"> </td><td ="flag">MLT</td><td ="from">FAR EAST</td><td ="to"> </td><td ="purpose">Discharge Cars</td></tr>
</t>
</table>

·
Registered
767 Posts
MokkaMan said:
Yes that's the boat I'm tracking, last known position half way up the Red Sea
I hope it gives riot tornPort Said a wide berth as you wouldn't want a stray rock or rubber bullet crackinga windscreen.

We are doing a Nile cruise in March if the Foreign Office says it's ok to travel. Fingers crossed. If it's not volcanic ashor terrorist activity there's always something going on.

·
Registered
313 Posts
lol, I live on the wirral but I was bored today and determined not to spend another weekend in so went out to anglesey (red wharf bay) then back along the coast stopping in a few places.
I've ordered an SE 4x4 1.7 with nav n rear cam. From good ol' slaters in colwyn bay

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ah I'm in Buckley I was in slaters on Wednesday they seem to have loads in there but getting my mokka from dickens in mold it's a white se 1.7 diesel don't think I'll get my hands on it till April at least˜¢

1 - 11 of 11 Posts