Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,i,ve waited for the dealership to contact, butmy curiousity got the better of me.I had to ring and ask if we were still on for the 1st of March delivery date. (Ordered mid November 2012) The reply was not good ....estimated the end of March early April.......told to take up any form of compensation withVauxhall rather than the dealership.Mmmmm not pleased that the dealership had not let me know that my Mokka would not be here on the 1st. Anyone know of any offers of compensation from dealership or Vauxhall, on failureof meeting the 1st of march dead line.?Still looking forward to picking up the Mokka but the shine gone out of the 13 plate.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I'm in Essex & ordered 17 November 2012 & was at first told 28 March 2013. Then within a month itwent to 12th April & now 19th April. I waskept up to date by my dealer who has been very good & the odd email from Vauxhall. Did you register for emails on the Track My Vauxhall site? It does get updated a bit randomly but gives a rough idea.
https://www.trackmyvauxhall.co.uk/

Get a tracking number from your dealer & put it in the box & it will bring up something like this. The number of ticks etc depends on what stage your car is at. If he's told you early April you won't be far off what this is showing. Email alertscan be requestedjust below the arrival week estimate.

Edited by: Flat Eric

1 - 3 of 3 Posts