Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its finally here! I picked up my gorgeous bright blue Mokka at tea time. i love it, love it, love it. Its an Exclusiv 1.7 CDTi 4x4. To all the folks in the waiting room - its worth the wait. I ordered 20th Nov which was free fuel w'end and was told delivery would be 17th March. picked it up today only one day late. Was dark outside when i picked it up so i'll post some pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Can't wait.
Mine will be a 1.7Cdti 4x4 but in a different colour. I ordered just before ou on the launch day and I've still got another month to wait on my estimated date.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I got my exclusive 1.7 4x4 on 2nd March in velvet red. Beautiful, very pleased with it and my dealer tells me its the only red on in Lincolnshire.....he even rang to see where I park it when I am at work as a customer wants to see a red one! Don't let them have it I want to stay the only one in Lincolnshire!!! Edited by: Mokkamayhem

·
Registered
182 Posts
Care mad tae see a man sae happy,e'en drown'd himsel' amang the nappy,
Kings may be blest, but we are glorious,
ower a, the hills an' roads victorious.

with apologies tae Rabbie.

1.7 cdti exclusiv summit white otr 18/01/2013

Edited by: Hamish

·
Registered
182 Posts
translation
adapted from Tam O'Shanter by Robert Burns

I have never seen a man so happy
even when drowned himselfin ale
kings may be blessed but we are glorious
over all the hills and roads victorious

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've gotta say that its a really lovely drive. I'm used to petrols and was a little worried that a diesel would be loud and heavy but its not. The only thing i was disappointed with was my mats not arriving. Apparently a long waiting list! The only mokkas i've seen on the road have been white and silver which look lovely but glad i went for the blue. I'd love to see a red in the flesh, looks beautiful.
I'm out of the waiting room and finally on the road. Yeeha!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Congrats littlemokka, mine was delivered this morning, but cant have her til wed, have had a quick look at her, cant wait now Its like christmas eve eve. Get them pics on soon.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Its a wonderful feeling taking the new car out for that first drive I agree about the diesel I was worried after reading some "bad" reviews
but there is no problem
Enjoy your mokka

·
Registered
182 Posts
ps fyi I got my mats 4 weeks after the car and mud flaps 6 weeks
so don't hold your breath!

Edited by: Hamish

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
4 weeks for mats!! Crikey i hope not. I'd been given the mats for free as a sweetner cause of the 4month wait for car. Dealer says will drop mats off at my house when they arrive to save me the journey. Also got a tank of diesel so very pleased.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hopefully they now have a larger stock and you get them quite soon.Best of luck!

1.7 cdti Summit White otr 18/1/13

·
Registered
163 Posts
Congrats!! I hope you are enjoying it...

Still got 5-6 months of waiting for mine - but I am fairly relaxed about it

I too have a red one coming - it looks like they will be a fairly rare colour to see ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats!!
Enjoy your fab new car. I am now very jealous, lol

·
Registered
339 Posts
Congrats littlemokka on taking delivery of your new Mokka. I too had a four week wait for my mats from my dealer but happy to say that they look nice inside.
One thing on the red colour, it may be a little rare but not as rare as the discontinued misty lake colour; now which colour is my (rare) Mokka?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hurray picked my summit white Exc 1.7 cdti today and i LOVE it. Now the fighting begins on who is going to drive me or hubby.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was chatting with the guy in the Vauxhall dealership today, in preparation for the collection of my new 1.7 CDTi Auto on Monday, and happened to mention that I was surprised the Misty Lake option had been discontinued. He said that they hadn't and he was still ordering them! Also tried to get him to throw in a set of mats but he said he couldn't!!
Edited by: Smiley

1 - 20 of 26 Posts