Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody connected an IsoFix child seat as yet?

I'm just wondering whether the seatbelt warning will go off as there will be weight on the seat but no seatbelt used... Do I need to fasten the seatbelt before fitting the IsoFix?

Thanks! Edited by: Jules

·
Registered
236 Posts
Good question. Hadn't thought about that!

Does the SE have Isofix on the front seat too?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I believe that Isofix is not available on the front passenger seat, only seat belt fixing.
I believe that Isofix is only available on the outer rear seats only.

Edited by: seamaster

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi Jules,
I have fixed an isofix seat in the back this weekend and had no probelsm at all with a warning noise even though i didnt connect the seatbelt.

I actually had 2 seats in the back and one was with the seatbeltand 1 was isofix and the DIC showed that 2 seat belts were not connected but that disappeared as soon as i drove away and no annoying beep!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
My eldest is 3 & 1/2 and I was a bit surprised that although the car is higher the rear windows are not very low so he can't see out of his side which is a shame really. He LOVES that car though as does his little bro!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Blum said:
See below following my seat belt warning visit to dealer.
No weight sensor!
Well all that is left to do is either fasten the seat belt, buy a dummy or take the warnings as they come. If they don't stay on too long, shouldnt be a problem, i guess :)

Hmmm bit disappointing that the windows in the back are so high ... it is not like you would take your kids to the showroom and fit them all in lol incl the child seats hahaha ...

Guess we're going to have invest in headrest DVD screens if they can't be occupied with counting Mokka's on the road anymore :(

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I can remember traveling somewhere with my mates littleun and her mate in the back of my Astra a few years back. There was a really funny conversation going on between both of them about how neither could see out the windows. Mind you she's shot up suddenly, can't believe she used to be that small. I wonder if I'd get in trouble for that these days (not having booster seats) I think all kids should come booster seats as accessories.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts