Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

Is this the final straw by PSA

11K views 109 replies 7 participants last post by  Brother Leo 
#1 ·
Being a regional organiser for the Vauxhall Drivers Club I have been informed that the club will fold next year due to the withdrawal of support from Vauxhall -- PSA have stopped all trade discounts on spare parts and Elsemere Port employes (the home of the Astra) have lost all staff discounts on parts and cars -- it looks very much like PSA on my opinion are going to fold Vauxhall in this country, the Vauxhall showrooms are full of cars that nobody wants and PSA are a joke -- at this moment in time I am awaiting a reply from the principal at Perry's Preston regarding the issue of stopping parts discounts -- so it now pretty obvious the end of the road is neigh for the Vauxhall brand so PSA can stick their rebadged Pugs where the sun don't shine 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

#3 ·
The Vauxhall Brand is strong, so much so that Vauxhall was back in profit by July 2018, for the first time in 19 years and just six months after being bought by the French firm PSA.

#5 ·
I don't know everybody, but I certainly know three. :LOL:

#7 ·
Now that is strange as your chosen three don't compare with whom I had in mind. ;):whistle:

#11 ·
Those and the Crossland/Corsa I see on a daily basis around the M25/A12 are all "Scotch Mist." :LOL:

#13 ·
I believe that's called "Chinese Whispers" organised and played by anti PSA folk. 😂

#16 ·
Roll up, roll up, you know who you are, the list is an open book.

Graphics Books

#18 ·
Unfortunately due to Data Protection I cannot abide to your request. :cautious:

#20 ·
A man's got to do what a man's got to do. .

#22 ·
I've got all of them and more. :)

#24 ·
I'm the Mokka E and stuff is made by .
..:whistle:

#26 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.