Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
What is all the fuss about with psa and vx .if people want to buy a Vauxhall that is up to them .whether they aren’t or not you pays your money and takes your choice .they will only buy what they want no matter who makes it

·
Super Moderator
9,506 Posts
[QUOTE="MokkTheWeek,
Most of us can but there seems to be a single lover on here, (of PSA not a Mr Darcy)
[/QUOTE]

At the last count it was three! o_O

·
Super Moderator
9,506 Posts
[QUOTE="MokkTheWeek,
Seems PSA is the new Marmite, for me its a love hate relationship, I love hating them! :D
[/QUOTE]

I will enroll you on the course. :LOL:

·
Super Moderator
9,506 Posts
[QUOTE="Swinton1,
What is all the fuss about with psa and vx .if people want to buy a Vauxhall that is up to them .whether they aren’t or not you pays your money and takes your choice .they will only buy what they want no matter who makes it
[/QUOTE]

Totally agree with the above and Click, hopefully.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
PSA is just another part of a wider problem, brand fakery, buying or using defunct quality brand names to sell inferior goods.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I'm not so sure, I expect a few have bought Vauxhalls and don't know they bought a pupg

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
The've probably not seen the main PSA guy trying to convince us all that the Vauxhall Brand really is the way to go but what a uphill struggle that will be and Mr PSA looking to see the Vauxhall Brand targeting Ford owners, so the numpty's crystal ball tells him that current GM Vauxhall owners can't wait to purchase a Pug but there is a danger of them being trampled to death by over enthusiastic Ford owners --- watch out the men in white coats are coming to get you 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

·
Registered
103 Posts
So PSA put all the Vauxhall jobs in the UK on a shoogly nail and now they’re running an All Griffin No Bull ad campaign? Trouble is it’s light – very light – on the Griffin and extremely heavy on the Bull so they can stick it. They’re chancing their mitt trying to flog their cars under the Union flag but the Frog flag is a white cross on a white background.

If that Vauxhall salesman greets me at the door and tries to kiss both my cheeks he’ll get a knee in the groin.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
It seems a deal is taking shape, you keep your :poop:, and if you come near our fish we'll sink you.:D

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
It's nice to be missed the reason I've not been on here much lately is due to my undercover work for P.S.A which has been a eye opener -- i will finish my mission in a few days -- be prepared for some "banter" 😀 😀

·
Super Moderator
9,506 Posts
Searching for the mentioned word "nice"
Search Graphics
;)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
It's nice to be missed the reason I've not been on here much lately is due to my undercover work for P.S.A which has been a eye opener -- i will finish my mission in a few days -- be prepared for some "banter" 😀 😀
I applied for that job, they said my assets were more suited to collecting dealership cadavers. :D

·
Super Moderator
9,506 Posts
I think your opinion of PSA precedes you and they were just being polite. o_O

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Cadavers is deffo just what Vauxhall now are -- a load of corpses waiting to be buried by the grim reaper

61 - 80 of 88 Posts