Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Who in their right mind would take something like that on - O.M.G

I will tell you who, all the Snowflakes who want everything now, i see them everyday
riding round in new cars, they are in debt up to their necks with, and don't think
or care about the consequences down the line

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Just like mi mum used to say when I was a lad "if ya buy owt on hire purchase ya can't afford it" and that advice has stuck with me all my life

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have to laugh at this Guaranteed Future Value with PCP contracts - what they mean is Amount You'll Have To Pay To Own The Frigging Thing Even After You've Laid Down A Substantial Deposit and Paid A Healthy Whack Every Month For Three Or Four Years

·
Super Moderator
9,506 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
PCP worked very nicely on our Mokka, negotiated a good dealer discount, filled out a form, collected car, arranged to repay in full, pocketed the 2.5k deposit contribution and paid only one month of interest, good old GM finance!

·
Super Moderator
9,506 Posts
Maybe therein lies the reason. :cool:

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #48 (Edited)
Crickey, my dealer told me today that they sold 17 new cars last week but was a bit vague which brand they were -- will find out though

·
Super Moderator
9,506 Posts
Crickey, my dealer told me today that they sold 17 new cars last week but was a bit vague which brand they were -- will find out though

Hopefully they will all be Vauxhall. 1598305820005.png

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Not to sure if they were all Vauxhall because Perry's Vauxhall Preston are now selling the MG range which are cheaper than Vauxhall's, they even had one parked outside the showroom entrance door and more on show inside -- makes one wonder what's going on

·
Registered
103 Posts
I've been curious about the New Mokka but there's little info about it so I looked at Auto Express compsrison test between the Pug 2008, the Renault Captur and the Ford Puma. The 2008 is about £2,300 dearer than the others and, from what I can make out, not even the best features. I wondered whether they'd done a Crossland on it and made a Tardis but they comment on the high sills, small back doors and sloping roof making difficult access to the rear seats. Think that'll be a No then Renault Captur vs Ford Puma vs Peugeot 2008 | Auto Express

·
Super Moderator
9,506 Posts
Let us await its appearance in 2021, we can all have a test drive and then judge it on its merits.
Although some members have now declared it a no no simply because it's a PSA. ;)

·
Super Moderator
9,506 Posts
Extremely naughty members. :LOL:

·
Registered
796 Posts
I think you enjoy winding certain members up 😂

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Most of us can but there seems to be a single lover on here, (of PSA not a Mr Darcy)

41 - 60 of 88 Posts